PDA

View Full Version : Going to the track not on race days

Rustypeb
29-03-2017, 08:45 PM
Hey all,
just wondering if it would be alright for me to pop up to the track one day this week or Saturday, unfortunately really busy with work Sunday. And really need to get away from work and relax a bit.
Have a few changes on my buggy I want to test out after getting no grip at all last meeting and would love to give my 1/8th nitros a go if allowed? hardly used them since I got the one going and brought built the other :(
If that is ok for me to do could some one pm me the gate code?
Thanks
Russell.

racingdwarf
29-03-2017, 11:44 PM
No problem, If you could only use the dirt track as the grass track is laid for the regional and one club meet before to test it and sort marshal positioning, as it is its only roughly pinned down at the moment, I will pm gate code

Rustypeb
30-03-2017, 12:30 AM
No problem, If you could only use the dirt track as the grass track is laid for the regional and one club meet before to test it and sort marshal positioning, as it is its only roughly pinned down at the moment, I will pm gate code

Great thank you, yeah will just use the dirt track it's what I'm sort of used to and want to practice on and would hate to rip up the grass, also want to check some changes I've been surgested to get a bit more grip on the dirt on my 1 1/10th buggy.

Just need to get someone to cover work for a few hours now that could be fun.

mtbd500
04-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Let me know if you go down Saturday. I'm getting my new nitro buggy and engine delivered this week but I don't have a starter box, I was hoping someone at the club might let me use theirs to break my new engine in?. Or if anyone has one for sale?

Rustypeb
07-04-2017, 08:27 PM
I went down last Saturday ended up breaking the nitro after the 4th lap after warming the engine up, thankfully only a rod arm so easy to fix, struggled to get any grip again with my 1/10th so need to work on a set up to get more grip.
I don't have a starter box my nitro's are pull start or rotor start have been tempted to get one tho.