PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help?

mtbd500
28-04-2017, 02:30 PM
Hi guys!, i have got my new bull x8 nitro buggy all plumbed in but what with moving last week i have not managed to get a starter box and wheels for it. If i bring it sunday could someone let me use thier starter box to run the engine in and some wheels if i do a few slow laps. Thanks guys.

Rustypeb
29-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Hi, I will probably bring my 1/8th nitro buggy and truggy with me just incase I get a chance to have a go with them (not run in awhile now unfortunately)
I do have a starter box you can use tho it is dodgy and will only turn over a very lose engine, no good for breaking in sorry, I just use it as a stand now. Do have some 1/8th buggy wheels your welcome to borrow of my buggy if your able to get it running.
Russell.

mtbd500
29-04-2017, 10:34 AM
Nice one. The engine I have is a sport engine and I can easily fully rotate the piston while it's still brand new so I don't think it will be much strain at all on a starter box. I can also bring a. Heat gun if I can find someone with mains power. Thanks.

Rustypeb
29-04-2017, 11:20 AM
That's great then will bring it with me then can't guarantee that it will work it does spin but bogs down when I try it with my engine's have been meaning to get new motors for it at some point or just a decent starter box.

racingdwarf
29-04-2017, 09:26 PM
I'll have my box with me if your car fits it.Altho I will probably not run my car as it needs some work from last time:(