PDA

View Full Version : Losi LXT are there any parts????

voo2doo
05-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Hiya fellas,Is there anyone out there who has any spares for the Losi LXT with the Retro fit gearbox?
I bought this a few years ago and was told the spares were in abundance.So in the last year I have been restoring my small vintage collection and have just finished the last of my XXCR's (minus shells,rocking horse poo!) and started to work on my LXT. All the new parts went on and when I stripped the tranny the thing crumbled in my hands:o.the two halves of the box where the layshaft goes was U/S and the diff had seen better days so I need to know if anyone out there has any tranny parts or a whole item? There was one on fleebay but the bloke wanted £120.00 for it and as nearly as much to post it:thumbdown:.
so if there is parts available for this classic I would appreciate it you would get in touch.
regards
James.

Darren Boyle
05-02-2009, 06:50 PM
WE still have several older Losi spares in stock, if by any chance you can get us the part number for the parts you need we can check to see if we still have them for you when we get a second.

voo2doo
05-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Cheers DMS I'll see if I can source the numbers.
regards
james.

bjcaldwe
05-02-2009, 08:24 PM
You may also check for gtx and nxt gas truck parts. i believe it shares some parts with them.

voo2doo
05-02-2009, 08:33 PM
Your a gent BJ
Thanks
James.

voo2doo
05-02-2009, 10:02 PM
I've got the part No's but there are quiet a few of them,can I send them straight to DMS Racing?
Cheers
James.

ashleyb4
05-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Yea you can e-mail them or give them a ring in the morning the staff are alays friendly you can get contact details off there website.

I want to go to DMS one day looks an awsome shop.

A

Darren Boyle
06-02-2009, 12:50 AM
The shop itself is nothing special mate, its just the crap we have jammed inside it that makes it good ;)