PDA

View Full Version : team c ansmann equivalent models

watfordtrackwarrior
15-05-2017, 09:02 PM
hi guys and girls just acquired a ansmann x4sc short course truck and am looking to find out what the equivalent team c model was i dont believe there is a team c truck on this chassis but i know its just the tenth buggy with a body on i believe it would be the t4 also the bsr bz444 from hobbyking but appears to be several different vertions and im loooking for some spares thanks:thumbsup:

Monkeysmate
16-05-2017, 09:00 PM
Can I suggest you put some photos up of the parts you're looking for? It would help. Our may be easiest to add them to the Absima & Team C UK Facebook page? I only say that add I find it a pain adding photos on oOple​.

Karting
23-05-2017, 03:07 PM
hi guys and girls just acquired a ansmann x4sc short course truck and am looking to find out what the equivalent team c model was i dont believe there is a team c truck on this chassis but i know its just the tenth buggy with a body on i believe it would be the t4 also the bsr bz444 from hobbyking but appears to be several different vertions and im loooking for some spares thanks:thumbsup:

Yokomo Bmax 4is the same too