PDA

View Full Version : Stotfold Winter Series Round 4 15/02/09

spenner
08-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Next sunday is Round 4 of the Stotfold Winter series, get your entries in quick as numbers have been good even with all the warm indoor racing. Once again Stotfold are hosting a National this year so as they say 'practice makes perfect'.

Check www.stotfoldmcc.co.uk (http://www.stotfoldmcc.co.uk) for entry details.

KevLee
12-02-2009, 12:10 PM
I'm in for 4wd.......... anyone else?

James
12-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Kev, can you pm me your mobile number, just want to ask you something?
Nothing major, just about track stuff :lol:

KevLee
12-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Only if you enter the winter series !!!! :p

Kev, can you pm me your mobile number, just want to ask you something?
Nothing major, just about track stuff :lol:

jcb
12-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Have booked in for 4wd.

How much snow have you got down your way if any?

KevLee
13-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Have booked in for 4wd.

How much snow have you got down your way if any?

Sorry for the delay in replying but i've been trying to find out the state of the track. Keith has been down there yesterday and said half the track is covered in snow still. Its been melting quite quickly today so I expect that with some helping hands we should be able to get the track swept of the remaining snow and any puddles on sunday morning.

I'm going to have a look tomorrow and will update on here to let you know for sure, but at the moment (assuming we have no more snow) we are planning on running on sunday.

Kev

Kit Jones
14-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Kev Lee has been down the track and says that part of the track is still covered in snow and the rest is clear but with puddles.

We intend to be racing tomorrow as planned and will be clearing any remaining snow in the morning. If anyone is able to help, we are planning to get there at 7am.

Also as the field still has snow on it so please could everyone park on the left hand side of the field by the stream.

See you all tomorrow!

KevLee
15-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Thanks to everyone you turned up early this morning to clear the snow. Half of it was covered when we arrived this morning but 1 1/2 hours of clearing sorted that out!

Hope everyone enjoyed the day even though it was rather damp... It was a pretty good turn out considering though!

The last of the winter series (Rd 5) will take place on 15th March, hope to see even more people then!

JBL
15-02-2009, 08:11 PM
A good days racing, even though I missed two heats due to electrical gremlins caused by the water.

Looking forward to the next round...15/03/2009.

Howard1650
16-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Thanks the organisers - keep up the good work, a very enjoyable, friendly meeting.
I had a great time in the wet.Looks like my 4WD was running as a 3WD for the last race. Just hope the last round is dry.

Dunc
17-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Round 4 results are now on the website - click here (http://www.stotfoldmcc.co.uk/results.php).