PDA

View Full Version : SOLD vintage re-re clod custer, new in box with new acoms transmitter

catman79
04-08-2017, 09:06 AM
hi,
I'm selling my re release clod buster, I purchased it when the clod was first re released, along with a new acoms techniplus transmitter. I never got round to building it and they have sat in the loft for a good few years, unused. this is a 100% new un built kit and new transmitter, all boxed as new.
I cant up load pictures as photo bucket has pulled my pants down. I can email several pictures over on request though.
I'm looking for £200 posted. or here is a link to my gumtree advert https://www.gumtree.com/p/hobbies-collectibles/tamiya-clodbuster-and-acoms-controller-both-new-in-box/1260257981
or £175 collected, from dereham Norfolk.
many thanks
chris
may consider a swap for a decent vintage 2wd buggy, Tamiya dyna storm, super astute etc.

Peakey
04-08-2017, 09:27 AM
hi,
I'm selling my re release clod buster, I purchased it when the clod was first re released, along with a new acoms techniplus transmitter. I never got round to building it and they have sat in the loft for a good few years, unused. this is a 100% new un built kit and new transmitter, all boxed as new.
I cant up load pictures as photo bucket has pulled my pants down. I can email several pictures over on request though.
I'm looking for £225 posted.
or £200 collected, from dereham Norfolk.
many thanks
chris

I'm still using Photobucket you've got to use it the right way I use the app and if you just click on the i on the picture then you can just put IMG in and it works

catman79
04-08-2017, 09:43 AM
I'm still using Photobucket you've got to use it the right way I use the app and if you just click on the i on the picture then you can just put IMG in and it works
cheers Justin, ill give that a whirl!

catman79
10-08-2017, 08:27 AM
ive now managed to add a link to my gumtree advert which has pictures.
https://www.gumtree.com/p/hobbies-collectibles/tamiya-clodbuster-and-acoms-controller-both-new-in-box/1260257981

Ch1r0pr4ct0r
14-08-2017, 04:23 PM
I have a proposition for you. I have a Hirobo Bearcat. I am not the original owner. That guy had an accident with it very early on so there are two plastic parts that are broken and needs replacement. The rest has seen very light use. The body is new and unpainted, the rollcage is fine and the figure has a slight tear that could use a few drops of glue. The original box is slightly battered but comes with the car. Original manual as well.

If you would consider a swap (you can keep the radio), you will get a rare buggy that needs only two parts as far as I can see - or smaller 3D printed parts - to rebuild. You get to paint it as you please and put it on display. I will get a newer car to assemble and drive which is really more my thing.

If you're interested I will of course provide pictures of the damage and the parts so you know what you are getting. If you are not interested, I won't bother so let me know.