PDA

View Full Version : RC10 B4 RS "Race Spec"

Medders
09-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Showing my ignorance again :o , but whats the RC10 B4 RS specification like??

This is the ready to race version of the B4 available from America.

http://www.teamassociated.com/shusting/CatalogHub/kitspecs_b4/rc10b4_kits.htm

As somebody who is trying to get back into racing again (on a budget) after a long time out, it looks like a good deal. But then like most good deals, its probably too good to be true.

Any advice would be gratefully received !!

Nick Goodall
09-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Hi there,

Check out www.cmldistribution.co.uk (http://www.cmldistribution.co.uk) as this Car is available in the Uk now and personally i think it's a good deal - especially to get back into racing on a budget!

Only other thing to do is weigh up the costs of buying a second hand car and all the bits you need to go with it as i think the Electrics that come with the RS car aren't the best but it all depends what sort of use you want to get out of the car i guess?

Chris Doughty
09-01-2007, 03:04 PM
it is a very good car, its the world champ winning design using 'budget' parts and materials.

I would put money on giving a top racing the race spec car, allowing them to change the electrics and them being able to do very well with it.

you don't get something for nothing, thats for sure, but for starting out (again) the race spec (new version of their RTR) is perfect all in 1 package that you can upgrade as and when you need to

Scouser
09-01-2007, 05:36 PM
I picked up an 'RS' spec buggy last week. As it is my first electric vehicle, I have nothing to compare against. I will say that it only needs a few sets of batteries and a charger and you are up and running. I have swapped the servo and rx for more powerful ones I already owned but it was not strictly necessary. I have also fitted a set of AE blue front shock springs and a pair of titanium racing cvds but again, not due to any weakness in the stock parts. So far I can only sing the praises of this little buggy, I can't wait to start racing it.

Medders
09-01-2007, 08:39 PM
cheers for the feedback folks, seems like it might me a good option

stegger
10-01-2007, 08:42 AM
There's a full review in the new radio race car mag.;)

Medders
10-01-2007, 02:42 PM
There's a full review in the new radio race car mag.;)

Review read !!!

This really does look like a very reasonable deal, especially when ordered from the states where there are several outlets selling it for less than $240 (125) + postage. I think I'll be ordering mine soon!!

rcracer
26-01-2007, 03:57 PM
what inport taxes ? wont they sting you for that :confused:

ashleyb4
26-01-2007, 07:00 PM
The RS is pretty much the same as the team kit but it has electronics and i think hte sohck body colour is diffrent and it somes with a painted shell its built and includes electronics.

A

Mxrider99
26-01-2007, 07:31 PM
I love my T4 RS. very nice truck