PDA

View Full Version : Team Orion Pro LCS Lap Counting System

Sicknote
16-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Hi

I have a Team Orion LCS Lap counting system, i brought this about 8months ago and have used it lots it's an excellant way of monitoring your progress and improving your driving. It is in excellant condition and still in it's original box. It cost me £250 so i am looking for £100 delivered or make an offer must sell.

Team Orion’s Pro Lap Counting System (PRO LCS) is the ultimate tool for monitoring lap times and ensuring that you are on pace when it comes to vehicle set-ups, varying track conditions and driving adjustments.

Just lay the Pro LCS somewhere around the track and every time your vehicle passes by, an infrared beam emitted by the special transmitter installed in your car will count the lap. Specific audible tones let you know that your lap has registered, if you have beaten your predetermined target lap time, or if you have set your fastest lap up to that point.

After the adjustable 1-10 minute run with either a staggered or main event type start is completed, all laps can be reviewed individually with your best lap and average lap indicated.
Practice sessions are now fun, challenging, and fulfilling!

Sicknote
16-02-2009, 08:36 PM
BUMP