PDA

View Full Version : Broken B44..?

Lukass
18-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Have you any photos of broken B44??? :confused::wub I donīt know that parts are weak. Thanks for photos :)

ben
18-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Only thing's that usually break are wishbones and the front shock shafts i think. Didnt know people took photo's of their broken parts :lol:

Mike Hudson
18-02-2009, 06:51 PM
front shock shafts are the main thing that breaks, if not that then the front wishbone or a shock cap, these are the only 3 parts i've ever broken on mine in over a year of racing it almost every week :thumbsup: Altogether i've broken 4 front shock shafts, 2 front wishbones and 2 shock caps and thats it!!! :thumbsup::woot: never really taken photos of broken parts or know anyone that does tbh...

Belsten
19-02-2009, 11:02 AM
same bits ie broken too although I have broken 1 rear wishbone too, although that was from driving in to a metal track marking :blush:

Hyper-1983
19-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Lastnight at racing broke front left wishbone, front bulkhead and diff outdrive last nite. Hit a wall at end of straight while turning in with left wheel at speed. Made a nice mess.:(

leightheiceman
19-02-2009, 09:30 PM
hi,
ive broken a few shock shafts,but change them for losi ones,(do pistons at same time) since (2 month ago)ive had no probs with loads of smashes. now only break front wishbones.
i have uprated the front shocktower just incase only a 10er
its a real strong car, but they all break at the speeds they go if you hit somthing
leigh