PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday 24th

N7ELA
20-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Racings back on next week, who's going....?

I might get to unleash me new BJ4...

Shifta
20-02-2009, 02:59 PM
I'll be there m8..
This week has seemed really long with not racing on Tuesday.:bored:

N7ELA
20-02-2009, 04:36 PM
tell me about it. Am dying to get the new wheels tested...

dayxwalker
20-02-2009, 05:03 PM
well Tuesday will be my first night with a 4wd in 14 years ! Really looking forward to it !

chris68nufc
20-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Dayxwalker. Think everybody is going to race 2WD for a change. Unlucky for you!!!!

Must admit, I have missed racing this week. Got loads to come on sunday when me and my Schumacher team mate do the 1-2 in the bottom final at Worksop!!

chrispattinson
20-02-2009, 06:07 PM
So am I the lone Tamiya this Tuesday?

N7ELA
20-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Tamiya will be there on standby chris... Ready to go at a moments notice...

markc
21-02-2009, 05:15 PM
I'll be there on Tuesday! Should be good again! :thumbsup:

racdeaf
22-02-2009, 10:30 PM
will be there :thumbsup:

turbo_brick
23-02-2009, 09:18 PM
I'll be there with my new toy:D

Any one got a couple of stick lipo's I can borrow???

Peter

dpackster1980
24-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Definately going to be there it was a bit touch and go.

Went to that track in Spennymoor on Sunday, fast, big jumps and big crashes. :cry:

The regional there will be a race of attrition and hard work. Definately going to end in tears for all the people trying to be charlie big patatoes!!!

turbo_brick
24-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Pack what are you doing joining the internet age :p

We spent the rest of the afternoon at spennymoor, clearing the jumps apart from the triple, with Damo's b44, no breakages.

Peter

N7ELA
24-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Another great nights racing. Track was very tight but the jump made up for it. Enjoyed the back flips... Expensive though...

Well done David Pack. You can write now. Just a pity you can't spell....

chrispattinson
25-02-2009, 08:04 AM
Excellent nights racing. Good track, though it was better before it got straightened out. :lol:
Sorry for braking your new car Neil in its first race. You're better off with the Tamiya anyway. I really enjoyed the final, racing with Neil and Greg. Pack was flying aswell.

Are the results going up? :thumbsup:

dayxwalker
25-02-2009, 09:06 AM
well I enjoyed the preditor ! Altho I was I little unluck that the diff went and double unlucky that it was reassembled the wrong way round LOL the front and rear wheels were pulling in opposite directions ! Oppps anyway I only got 2 races in but I was getting the hang of it ! I think mini spikes maybe better that the long spikes I had but it did feel balanced.
Not sure the wife is going to give me a pass out on Sunday !

chrispattinson
25-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Also .... Id like to apologise for loosing my rag last night during my race due to having to marshall my own car, and consequently ramping my car full throttle (it did go very high though) - highest Ive probably ever jumped a car. Stupid really, but its good to have a little passion in your racing - good job its a Tamiya.

Its not like if I get fouled at Football tonight, I'll run full speed into a wall.

The pred looked to be going round well, could do with a bit more aggression with the 4WD though, pity you didnt get the track time to get more confidence in the car.

IThinking back, was Craig in the A? He had a cracking night aswell.

turbo_brick
25-02-2009, 04:18 PM
I enjoyed running the 1/8th round till it killed it's servo.

With regard to the marshalling, we need to start thinking about how marshall's are going to get the cars as if you crashed in the middle of the jump last night it was impossible to get to. Without running right round the outside and I wouldn't have marshalled on the other side of it with the way some people were jumping over it.

Hope to have a good turnout on sunday aswell, there's a video showing all the track changes, apart from the cut through for 1/10th here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfhWVJBB_mA&layer_token=6581e7fe64bb59a8

Peter

chris68nufc
25-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Who was the pilot?? Track looks huge. Those smelly cars look more and more appealing!

One of you lot text me on Sunday to let me know how the Electric cars go round.