PDA

View Full Version : Rough value?

col1nw3bb
27-11-2018, 12:49 AM
Hi all. Ive recently bought a mini 8, mini 8t, associated 12r5.2 and a losi xxx-s graphite. Getting back into racing with the 12r and xxx-s. Now considering thinning down the old stuff to release some funds and clear some space.

Would anyone be interested in the following and what sort of money do you thinks fair. Condition is well used with surface rust on turnbuckles etc.

Losi xxx cr
Compleate.
Has been mid engine converted with welded pivot plate.
Would come with a spare chassis (possibly graphite) and a pivot plate (not graphite) to restore it to original layout.
Tyres perished, would come with a spare set of wheels.
1 shell for mid engine, 1 shell for standard. Both painted green and again well used.

Also have a vintage novak xxl 27mhz reciever currently used in this car that i believe i may even have the box to which id sell seperatly.

If theres interest and the moneys right il get some pics up in the for sale section.

Thanks Colin

col1nw3bb
27-11-2018, 01:16 AM
Also just found this old thread from when i dont the conversion which has some pics in it.

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92531

Nige55
27-11-2018, 09:51 AM
I might be interested in the Novak receiver if it's in good condition

col1nw3bb
27-11-2018, 10:57 AM
Full working order il get a pic and make sure i can find the box.

Thanks
Colin

daz75
27-11-2018, 11:24 AM
EBay will give you and idea on prices

col1nw3bb
27-11-2018, 11:29 AM
Thanks Daz. Ebay seems to have alot of dreamers thinking their sellotaped together cars are worth alot of cash right now. Dont think alot are selling with prices in excess of £150 in a few cases.

Thanks
Colin

daz75
27-11-2018, 04:46 PM
Thanks Daz. Ebay seems to have alot of dreamers thinking their sellotaped together cars are worth alot of cash right now. Dont think alot are selling with prices in excess of £150 in a few cases.

Thanks
Colin

Use the search and change the "sold" setting so it shows you what things actually sold for