PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUNCEMENT

WHITTLER555
18-03-2020, 07:38 PM
Hello oOplers! Following the decision yesterday from the BRCA effectively suspending race meetings given the current situation, we have regretfully taken the decision to cancel the oOple Open Off Road Series in its entirety. Race entry fees will be refunded in full back into the accounts you paid with and it will take 5 to 10 days to show in your account. The refunds will be facilitated over the next 2 weeks.

If the National situation improves above expectation then we have asked the clubs to keep their dates for oOple free and we would look to reinstate meetings where we can. We would of course open the booking in system again and start from scratch with entries.

Apologies for anyone who has booked hotels but the situation is obviously out of our control.

gd26
23-03-2020, 08:40 PM
It's sad news but fingers crossed we will get back to racing

Checa
31-03-2020, 11:35 AM
When this crap finally goes away i can see everybody wanting to get out and race and all events even club meetings being rammed. So will you prioritise people that had previously entered ? Thats if there are any events still able to run this year. Fingers crossed

daz75
31-03-2020, 03:29 PM
When this crap finally goes away i can see everybody wanting to get out and race and all events even club meetings being rammed. So will you prioritise people that had previously entered ? Thats if there are any events still able to run this year. Fingers crossed

Unless the get a cure then I cant see anything happening until next year

mark christopher
31-03-2020, 05:50 PM
if we are allowed back out, there is a good chance brca wont run any nationals this year and send racers to support clubs who will be in need of racers.
im missing my oople fix!!