PDA

View Full Version : Friday 13th sucks

B4 Sloth
13-03-2009, 08:09 PM
I have never been superstitious until today. Worked such a long night shift that i was unfit to drive home so got a colleague to drive my car home, in case i crashed/fell asleep at wheel.
My car was rear ended 2 minutes from home!:thumbdown:
No courtesy car, may mean no racing sunday- unless i can strap everything to my honda melody step through!

savageman25
13-03-2009, 08:26 PM
i thought you meant the film friday 13th sucks lol, sorry to hear about your car, is the damage really bad then?

B4 Sloth
13-03-2009, 08:57 PM
New bumper, light cluster, boot....i can hear that 'ooh noise. No one hurt though.

No rhymes tonight tho mr savage!

savageman25
13-03-2009, 11:49 PM
New bumper, light cluster, boot....i can hear that 'ooh noise. No one hurt though.

No rhymes tonight tho mr savage!
what car you got, might be able to help you out with replacement lights depending on what car you got:thumbsup:
what do you mean by no rhymes mr savage?:confused::confused:

Irri Tant
14-03-2009, 04:59 AM
Announced on Friday 13th @ work,

Pay-freeze

For the coming year, we will strive for a total freeze of the base salary for all our employees across Europe. In effect, this means that in our upcoming negotiations with unions about CLA’s in the Netherlands and UK we will offer no general pay-increase for 2009. The salaries of our executives and management-group will not be raised. No individual merit increases based on individual performance and development will be granted. Those employees who are promoted during 2009 will not receive an increase in their salary. Their salary-perspective may become higher but this will not affect their pay in 2009.

Furthermore in the Netherlands we will negotiate with the unions that the annual pay-increase of CLA-personnel (a mechanism unknown in UK and Germany) will not be applied in 2009.

I trust upon the commitment of works councils and unions representatives across Europe to deal with these issues in a constructive way. It goes without saying that we will adhere to labour-law and regulations and national CLA’s

Irri Tant
14-03-2009, 05:07 AM

thought I heard the sound of whiplash when it happened :lol:

time to visit a claims solicitor and hope they don't view this thread :p

not that I'd do the above though ;)

B4 Sloth
14-03-2009, 07:49 AM
what car you got, might be able to help you out with replacement lights depending on what car you got:thumbsup:
what do you mean by no rhymes mr savage?:confused::confused:

Cheers,

Will all be sorted.

Rhymes- couple of months ago- rhyming posts..remember?
Or have i lost the plot?

Chequered Flag Racing
15-03-2009, 02:00 PM
One juinior manager (well actually he's 64 and coming up for retirement this summer) came in early @ 05:00 on the 13th as he couldn't sleep and he had a late golf match to go to that afternoo, so he though he'd get away a little bit sooner to boot. He did, in an ambulance:woot:.

Collapsed at his desk sometime after 05:20 and found when a colleague turned up @ work for 07:30 slumped on the floor.

Suspected glucose problem as he shows no signs of stroke or heart attack.
But he does have a broken shoulder from falling from his chair