PDA

View Full Version : Superbrother dominates at the Supercup!!

Hulk
18-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Well well well what can i say, after all the trash talk from by bro all he did was set himself up for a huge fall!!!

Like i say i do my talking on the track whilst he was muted! Like my bro said in a previous thread we were both on a level playing field after having 13 months away from racing so theres absolutely no excuses this time.

I managed to qualify 5th in the A whilst loser Wayne only managed 5th in the B!! All he kept saying all day is your car looks awsome and if he had my car he would have beat me! All i ever hear is excuses, theres not enough trees in this world to make enough paper for a book big enough for waynes never ending list of excuses!!

Fact is this was my first meeting back after 13 months off using a new car, going from a losi xxxcr to a B4. If anything i was at a disadvantage having to get used to my new ride whilst my bro was using the same car hes been using since his first return to racing over 2 years ago!

My bro even blamed having sore thumbs on Sunday, more like hes just a sore loser!!!! haha.

Finally the score is settled and i hope this brings an end to an argument that was never an argument in the first place!!!

I am the winner!!! :p haha

super__dan
18-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Quality, keep this up all year please!