PDA

View Full Version : F1 day 1

telboy
27-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Well, watched the practice sessions on BBCi this morning. All I can say is that at the moment its all a bit 'in the air'. In the warm morning sun, the Ferraris were quickest, but when it came to afternoon when the race will be staged, Williams, Brawn and Toyota were amazing, and the ferraris and Mclarens were absolutely no where!! Languishing down in the last few positions for most of the practice!!!...and being blown away on track by the Force india's.
The Ferraris and Mclarens seemed to be off trac more than most. And their cars looked far from planted.

Good job by the comentary team too. Very nice to hear a fresh lot of people talking...even if it wasn't the 'race' comentators. Good job BBC!!:thumbsup:

MikePimlott
27-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Agree ! i watched it at about 1 this afternoon and im looking forward to seeing these cars in race conditions. McLaren and Ferrari drivers coms with pits were ace "Does'nt feel like my car" :woot: good to see Button having a good days practice for Brawn. Soon to be Virgin ???????

Garry Spice
28-03-2009, 07:59 AM
how good was quilfiing????:thumbsup: who needs kers!!! its going to be an awsome race tomorrow me thinks!

Alfonzo
29-03-2009, 08:47 AM
What a race! F1 is in rude health! Fantastic Brawn, super quick Vettel, and a pretty damn awesome drive from Lewis to take 4th/3rd! I'm absolutely loving F1 right now :drool:

Garry Driffill
29-03-2009, 02:03 PM
Fantastic race - GO TEAM BRAWN!