PDA

View Full Version : battery retainer

Carole_MH
31-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Hi,
I'm after a battery retaining system for securing the cells in my Hot Bodies Cyclone Moorespeed Edition touring car as I'm changing to lipo's and don't want to use battery tape to hold the lipo's in place.
Please pm me if you have one that you don't need, paypal or postal order awaits.
Carole

big air
31-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Hi,
I'm after a battery retaining system for securing the cells in my Hot Bodies Cyclone Moorespeed Edition touring car as I'm changing to lipo's and don't want to use battery tape to hold the lipo's in place.
Please pm me if you have one that you don't need, paypal or postal order awaits.
Carole

so is Trcc allowing lipos now Carole,
i got rid of nimh for lipo but they said no lipo the last time i was down,
im not buying more nimh just run a tt01:thumbdown: so thats why i haven't been racing:cry:

racdeaf
31-03-2009, 06:36 AM
so is Trcc allowing lipos now Carole,
i got rid of nimh for lipo but they said no lipo the last time i was down,
im not buying more nimh just run a tt01:thumbdown: so thats why i haven't been racing:cry:

trcc only allow lipo on modified touring car for couple month then tt01 will go lipo :thumbsup:

Carole_MH
31-03-2009, 12:01 PM
As long as the lipo's are BRCA legal and charged in a lipo sack whilst at the club then lipo's are fine in modifieds. Get yourself back down Steve as modified seems to be having a revival.

bodgit
31-03-2009, 12:11 PM
I use an old mardave rear body mount to hols my lipo,s in my pro4. I just cut off the corners so you get a L shaped bracket, drill a small hole through 1/16" put the lipo in place then the bracket and drill through the chassis 1/16. . Remove the lipo and brackets then open up and countersink the chassis, replace the lipo and brackets with a little superglue and screw them down, job done never let me down. Also holds in the nihm batteries well too
Hence my name bodgit

bretts
31-03-2009, 12:14 PM
bodgit - your pictures made my eyes go funny

bodgit
31-03-2009, 12:15 PM
sorry not a very good camera but I think you can see what I did