PDA

View Full Version : Suggested Dates

jcb
31-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Hi all,

As requested I have worked out some dates, which are on the attached Excel Spreadsheet. The spreadsheet also includes the Regional, National and SEN Series dates for reference purposes.

There are two options in my view, well three but the main two are listed on the spreadsheet.

Option 1 avoids all the regionals, some Nationals and the SEN Series Dates. If NBC is to host a round of the SEN Series I think it has to use Option 1. This allows drivers from NBC to participate in the SEN Series which is a must in my view if NBC is to host a round.

If NBC is not going to be involved with SEN (which in my view is a bad idea) then option 2 works well, as it frees up some SEN dates for those that may wish to take part in meetings else where, but does make for a more consistent spaced calendar.

The reason I say about taking part in the SEN Series is that NBC needs funds and people to race at the venue. It has been mentioned that it's a shame that no Regional is taking place at NBC this year, so why not host a round or two of the SEN Series. I have spoken to David about this and he is going to contact Jim to see who has to run the meeting and how much money the club receives in entry fees.

The third option is to run the club meetings when the 6 nationals take place and then one meeting at the end of the year onthe 27 sept?

Comments and suggestions welcome, but remember you can't run on a Regional date, and I was told not to arrange more than a meeting a month. I know it doesn't bring money into the club but there is the SEN Series and the regionals to take part in if you want to race more often. From experiance if you support a meeting at a club, member from that club will start to support your club!!!

Just a thought and happy reading.

Albertini
31-03-2009, 08:45 PM
My head hurts.

Thanks Jon, its quite difficult but here are my suggested dates for everyones approval.

April 19
May 10
June 14 and/or 28
July 19
August 9 and/or 23
Sept 13 and/or 27

If we wait for approval from everyone we'll never set any dates,so I'll put these forward, now shoot me down in flames:woot:

jcb
31-03-2009, 09:32 PM
They seem like a pretty good choice Chris, they are the same as a choice I put down on a piece of paper, but your right it makes your head spin trying to fit everything in. Have to agree with you on the approval thing, but it seemed easier to post the suggested dates on here.

I think we just need to wait on some confirmation about whether NBC is going to be hosting a round or two of the SEN Series and take things from there. Hence why I avoided the 13 September (clashes with CMCRC Round 6 of SEN), and the and or on the 23 Aug may mean three in a row for those doing regionals and club meetings if the 9th stayed in. Just my observations, after all I am not the one running the meetings so they need to be suitable for said person.

Dufty07
01-04-2009, 06:11 AM
I don't have any probs with any dates, as discussed on sunday cris u d man, man. you say when and i will BRING THE PAIN!!!:thumbsup:(I dont mean simon).