PDA

View Full Version : york racing

rc nut
31-03-2009, 11:21 PM
hi all i used to race years ago at batley did the m-tronics event i was thinking about racing at york in a few weeks im startin up again with a b4 would it be ok to come and watch and get advise on set ups ive got all new gear lipo brushless etc looking forward to get back in to it:)

Jez
31-03-2009, 11:29 PM
hi all i used to race years ago at batley did the m-tronics event i was thinking about racing at york in a few weeks im startin up again with a b4 would it be ok to come and watch and get advise on set ups ive got all new gear lipo brushless etc looking forward to get back in to it:)im sure most people would be happy to help/advise/talk to you .i believe york are running this saturday evening and theres also a meeting at batleys outdoor track at spenboro on sunday.you will be welcome there as well,but stay clear of fat kid in grey pickup,hes a bit of a wideboy.many thanks jez.

JJ The Boat Wizzard
31-03-2009, 11:32 PM
im sure most people would be happy to help/advise/talk to you .i believe york are running this saturday evening and theres also a meeting at batleys outdoor track at spenboro on sunday.you will be welcome there as well,but stay clear of fat kid in grey pickup,hes a bit of a wideboy.many thanks jez.

Would That Happen To Be You :p :thumbsup:

Jez
31-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Would That Happen To Be You :p :thumbsup:maybe,you just missed out on zx5 i broke for spares.