PDA

View Full Version : TTech Sold!

jimmy
31-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Read this just now on thepred forums

here:http://thepred.proboards38.com/index.cgi?board=info&action=display&thread=1170242075&page=1

Chris Burgess:
"Richard Weatherley has sold T.Tech racing to Lewis Dickinson of Xtreme-RC. The sale was completed on January 28th 2007.

This brings to a close a great piece of R/C history, and opens the door to a bright new future for the Predator which will be continually developed and updated, and from waht I have heard so far things are looking good!"

DCM
31-01-2007, 11:50 AM
oh FFS, so being the cynical person that I am when it comes to Richard Weatherley, he brought back the Pred, got it selling to be able to sell TTech Racing as a going concern....

jim76
31-01-2007, 12:09 PM
i raced with Lewis and his brother Scott back in the 90's. I'll have to give him a buzz and find out what's happening!

woOdy
31-01-2007, 12:47 PM
What about the team drivers? Do they come with the company or do they find another drive?

Lee
31-01-2007, 12:58 PM
is richard staying on as a "consultant"

andy reeves
31-01-2007, 01:33 PM
I just hope that i will get the spares that i ordered yesterday :rolleyes: I hope that everything does carry on as normal but i am still unsure at the minute. Hope that the team drivers carry on as they are very hapefull on the set up stuff of the car.

DCM
31-01-2007, 01:45 PM
What about the team drivers? Do they come with the company or do they find another drive?

Get yourr CV in now Woody, heehee

burgie
31-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Spare supply will not be affected by this, as T.Tech Spares are now at xtreme-rc, which was a t.tech "superdealer" anyway.

As far as i know, Team Drives are also unaffected.

T.Tech has been sold because Richard was not getting the satisfaction out of it that he previously sis, and want to concentrate all his energy on the TCS project, amongst other things.

jimmy
31-01-2007, 02:24 PM
good to hear he isn't out of the hobby

woOdy
31-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Get yourr CV in now Woody, heehee

I have spoke to Richard a few months ago now and I cant get a full drive from him. Also I would be burning bridges with other things if I do.

Yardeeee
31-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Its a brilliant turn of events. The team drivers are not affected in any way. I discovered this on monday and straight away called the new owner Lewis and he is a lovely guy. We spoke at length about the upcoming season and things are very exciting, I'm looking forward to doing work with him. To answer the question about spares being effected... During my call, I asked for some spur gears, the following morning, at half past 8, they were in my porch, along with some sick looking XtremeRC stickers that are bright orange! cool! Its a great time to be a member of the TTech squad, big things on the horizon which hopefully I can play a big part in.
You're mistaken if you think Richard is out of the scene completely, he remains chief designer for ttech, it is his baby afterall. Richards designing, combined with Lewis' mind for business... I and the rest of TTech's drivers and customers could not be happier about this.

Yardy

SCOTT DICKINSON
31-01-2007, 09:23 PM
:) Hey Jimmy
Can i post a link to the shop for peoples spares
Please dont ban me again!!!!!!! thought it might be helpfull for ttech owners

Nobody need be worried about xtreme buying ttech at all
My little brother is fantasticaly enthusiatic about his new purchase and im sure there will be loads of awesome new stuff from ttech
and XTREME RC/TEAM XTREME and please join me in wishing him all the luck in the world with his new purchase and hope everyone else does too:)

THERE is no problem getting ttech spares at all
for current models (x10/xrs) and lots of older models like (touring/streetwise etc)

CHEERS
SCOTT DICKINSON:)

SCOTT DICKINSON
31-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Ive tryed joining the-pred forum but can never get it to work????????
he,he:wtf:

SCOTT DICKINSON
31-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Heres the link:)
www.ttechracing.com
And dont forget www.xtreme-rc.biz
and check out the section and photos
at www.brca-southeast.co.uk:wtf:

Cooper
31-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Ive tryed joining the-pred forum but can never get it to work????????
he,he:wtf:

I'm a Co-admin there, Burgie (Chris Burgess) is the main admin, you can contact him to help you, otherwise you can try to contact him through me :)

BREEZER
01-02-2007, 10:26 AM
May I take the opportunity to wish "LEWIS" all the best in his latest venture.I raced with him at "DEAL" in the early 90s and he is a lovely guy,I do think this could be a positive move for "TTECH" as LEWIS is very much a racer. GOOD LUCK, MARTIN
p/s all the very best.

Northy
01-02-2007, 01:07 PM
I've just spoken to Lewis, what a top bloke. Has some great ideas ;)

I hope him all the best and have offered him my help in any way possible. :)

G

jameschatz
01-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Woop My Lhs is now Ttech :D

David Church
04-02-2007, 07:46 PM
Well congrats Lewis!!! You kept that quiet, but I wish you the best of luck!!!

XTREME RC
06-02-2007, 10:47 AM
Thankyou to everyone for their support it's really nice to hear. My wife and I are going to do our best to make our company grow and keep people happy (and faster) with our products. I hope everyone who has placed orders etc has been happy with the service so far. Since we opened Xtreme RC me and my dedicated wife have been doing this by ourselves (plus looking after 2 kids and a dog!) And now TTech, and its still just the two of us, so we send out apologies if there has been delays to anyone.:)
If you do have any enquiries or need help etc please do not hesitate to contact me or my wife, you know where we are!
Lewis + Yanina

BenG
06-02-2007, 10:57 AM
why are they using pro boards?

There are free forums available like SMF and phpBB, I can even host em for you if you like, and designa new template, all for free just proboards, aren't that professional.;)

DCM
06-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Thankyou to everyone for their support it's really nice to hear. My wife and I are going to do our best to make our company grow and keep people happy (and faster) with our products. I hope everyone who has placed orders etc has been happy with the service so far. Since we opened Xtreme RC me and my dedicated wife have been doing this by ourselves (plus looking after 2 kids and a dog!) And now TTech, and its still just the two of us, so we send out apologies if there has been delays to anyone.:)
If you do have any enquiries or need help etc please do not hesitate to contact me or my wife, you know where we are!
Lewis + Yanina

Wish you both the best with the new venture!!

burgie
06-02-2007, 07:32 PM
why are they using pro boards?

There are free forums available like SMF and phpBB, I can even host em for you if you like, and designa new template, all for free just proboards, aren't that professional.;)

t.tech aren't using proboards, my website (www.the-pred.co.uk (http://www.the-pred.co.uk)) is.......

and i am using proboards 'cos i can't do php programming, and they (probaords) may not be that "professional" looking but they do a good job.....does the above offer of a better forum, (hosted on my server) still stand????