PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 - neo09

jimmy
15-04-2009, 02:40 AM
If you didn't like the Jaffa cakes - then Day 4 of the neo09 coverage on oople is for you as we get back to some serious racing and the conclusion of this 4 day event, which saw two Americans take the titles on offer - Tebo and Maifield.

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/neo09/day04/news.jpg (http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/neo09/)

And if you want to see Atsushi Hara eat a pie - that's in there as well.

Huge-huge photo galleries to come - afraid we took many nice photos and it'll be hard to choose which to show.

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/neo09/

Unfortunately - due to photos being stolen from the day1 gallery enmasse, I won't post more photos until these have been removed. It's a terrible situation since I have so many awesome photos waiting to be seen - but I'm not here to provide content for other peoples websites with not so much as a mention or link back to oople.com.

Jimbo
15-04-2009, 04:36 AM
Ace!

oOple girls are yum!

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :thumbsup:

Mrs oOple
15-04-2009, 09:26 AM
I think the final day of the neo report is awesome, i like the whole report, but day four is a pretty good climax to the whole event.
plenty of madness on there, complimented by a tickle of the seroius racing stuff.
:thumbsup:

Lots of work went into the creating of this report, not least the planning and searching for the oOple support team outfits. It was ace having some racing-outsiders involvement as well, so big thanks to Cara and Sarah for their help and support :)
Thanks to everyone who helped throughout the weekend, with results, race gossip, gorging themselves on chocolate, and finding random photos and props.

Jimmy was up until after 2.40am to deliver the final report to you, and still has the photo galleries to sort out, there are approximately 2.3million photos to sort through. So if you like the report, say so :) comments and feedback are always welcome.

Chris Doughty
15-04-2009, 09:51 AM
I think the report is ace! really captures the 4 days of racing and non-racing chaos that is the Neo.

and thanks for my post blow-out interview, cheered me up, I didn't actually need cheering up, I loved my final, even with a cut it was still an awesome race :thumbsup: :woot:

that wig actually looks pretty ace

rcdunk
15-04-2009, 10:23 AM
report is ace as for the oople team was sat next to them all weekend i the pits and there was never anyone from the oople team not bust typing away to bring the report top job to the team

jordi15
15-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Which scumbag has pinched your pics Jimmy? ..... NAME AND SHAME!!

jimmy
15-04-2009, 10:39 AM
lol, well I've contacted them to remove the entire day1 gallery from their site - but I've just been told (I didn't bother looking) that they have all my photos from neo08 on there too. Hmmmmmmm.

I'm not sure some people realise just what this does - it's a big waste of my time and I have very little free time as it is. So this will obviously delay me posting the rest of the photos a lot. :thumbdown:
:cry:

Lee Martin
15-04-2009, 11:36 AM
totally agree, the person who stole them should have a little respect i think! Dont sponge from other peopels efforts and remove the pictures!

Harsh to say the least!

rcracer
15-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Awsome report really enjoyed reading each day as they was updated, twat about the photos :thumbdown: , i got some funny looks in my house whilst i was laughing to myself reading Northys interview with Jimmy :lol:

blitzboy
15-04-2009, 12:46 PM
top report jimmy , shame about the photos , they should respect your hard work mate , oople girls mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wow nice legs wish id of gone but too much painting to do , will be cool to see the piccies when you get the situation resolved , can we have more oople girls please ,at the nationals especially, :drool:

poopers
15-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Hi
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o></o>
Long time reader of oOple, first time poster. Gotta say HUUUGE thanks to Jimmy and the oOple team for putting so much effort and enthusiasm into the Neo report, and all the other event reports too. Been mashing the refresh button all weekend looking forward to the next serving of Neo-goodness.:drool:
Iíve been out of RC for about 16 years, but all these race reports and this forum have convinced me to start getting back into it.:thumbsup:
Also a big thanks to the guys at bbk who did the live cam, brilliant, watched all weekend.

Thanks everyone.

:thumbsup:

mw02veg
15-04-2009, 02:39 PM
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/neo09/day04/main/OOP_0534.jpgj

just noticed its a ninja starting the race :lol:

Andy Moore
15-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Ace reporting Jimmy! The oOple girls are dialed too...lucky man. :p

jimmy
15-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Does anyone know Lee Robinson from Manchester? I'd like to talk to him about his website and I've not had a reply to my email yet. I think he's sponsored in some way by Answer-RC among others.

MikePimlott
15-04-2009, 06:55 PM
I found his dodgy gallery :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

rcracer
15-04-2009, 07:06 PM
I found his dodgy gallery :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Me too :thumbdown:

Stu
15-04-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm sure that anyone who sees any of the stolen material will know instantly that it's stolen, and where it's stolen from.

It seems analogous to stealing the Crown-Jewels, then walking round London wearing them.

On a better note, that’s the best thing that oOple has ever put out. It’s awesome. It’s better than the EPR report.

showtime
16-04-2009, 12:49 AM
bit of a poor show people can't even be bothered to take their own pics :thumbdown:

if he wants to provide some kinda news/gallery stuff then he does really need to get out with his own camera otherwise he just looks like a Bell-end stealing stuff:thumbdown:

plus its pretty obvious the watermarked images are yours!

its a real shame this as i'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of the gallerys

James
16-04-2009, 09:24 AM
The reports maximum best boss :thumbsup::thumbsup: you had no need to worry, day 4 is the biz...

Lookin forward to checking out the galleries :thumbsup:

jimmy
16-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Yeah it is good afterall - but I think it got brought together on day 4 with all the goodness. :thumbsup:
Most of the gallery photos I did last night were 1024 wide - making trouble for myself there probably as they're more likely to get nicked to decorate various companies websites:yawn: but maybe people will like the bigger size more?

showtime
16-04-2009, 10:11 AM
the bigger the better Boss :thumbsup:

YoKoMo-MX4
17-04-2009, 02:22 AM
bigger is better, hope bigger does not kill your bandwidth allocation.

you could always just post full res of oople grls [slides 100 quid under table] that i'm sure would be OK :drool:

How 'bout 24x36" neo-tard posters as a new revenue source for team oople? :cry:

:lol:

In all seriousness, awesome job, keep up the superior work!

'nuff said,
MX4

Fabs
17-04-2009, 07:41 AM
Bigger isn't always better... For example the girls were better in their Neotards and skirts, which were tiny :thumbsup:

twisty
17-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Ace piccys and report from the oOple crew,big :thumbsup:
Cheers :)