PDA

View Full Version : Change of time for Summer Sizzler

DianneH
15-04-2009, 12:19 PM
We have changed the time for the Summer Sizzler meetings. Track preparation will be at 9 am with the meeting starting at 10 am.

Wether has been good to us for the last three Sunday meetings - let us hope that this week is the same.

Hope to see you all there and make this a good series!

JJ The Boat Wizzard
15-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Should Be A Good Meeting If The Weather Doesn't Let Us Down , Fingers Crossed :confused:, Only On One Hand Tho Cos Two Is Bad Look , Call Me Superstitious But Its Worked For Me The Last Couple Of Meetings.

Ta
John M Walton :thumbsup:

PS- You Might As Well Have A Trophy Engraved For Me :p OJ I'll Prob Be Last Now!:blush:

Oscar
16-04-2009, 07:21 AM
The full 2009 calendar is on the club website as always, and you can download a printable copy from http://www.batleybuggyclub.co.uk/2009Calendar.doc
:)

JJ The Boat Wizzard
16-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Should Be A Good Meeting If The Weather Doesn't Let Us Down , Fingers Crossed :confused:, Only On One Hand Tho Cos Two Is Bad Look , Call Me Superstitious But Its Worked For Me The Last Couple Of Meetings.

Ta
John M Walton :thumbsup:

PS- You Might As Well Have A Trophy Engraved For Me :p OJ I'll Prob Be Last Now!:blush:

Scrap The Trophy Bit Just Swaped From Sticks To A DX3r Who Knows What Could Happen :blush: :thumbsup:

rcracer
19-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Great meeting today really enjoyed it, Top job Dianne thanks..:thumbsup:

A man with a lawnmower shouted at me :cry:

paulc
19-04-2009, 07:07 PM
really enjoyed today thanks :thumbsup:

super sparks
19-04-2009, 07:24 PM
:p yes it was a great meeting, with 5 heats and a final not the usual 4. lovely weather lets hope we get more of the same at race meetings in the future. I was the one with the lawnmower that shouted at you and i will do it again if cars go on the track whilst we are cutting the grass ( its not fare:cry:) you could have spent your time getting things reaady like a lot of other people do