PDA

View Full Version : sunday 19th

mattb
18-04-2009, 07:29 PM
what time does raceing start and do you need to bring a car battery or is there some where to plug in thanks?????

gazhillAE
18-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Car battery and as far as I know get there for 1030ish

Chrislong
18-04-2009, 11:49 PM
I am aiming to watch the GP, then arrive around 11am-ish

mattb
19-04-2009, 06:28 PM
cheers for that mate but i dident have chance to get back on computer we turned up at 9am thinking it would start so we just used our batterys and went that 1230 start is a bit late for us!

woOdy
20-04-2009, 07:50 PM
cheers for that mate but i dident have chance to get back on computer we turned up at 9am thinking it would start so we just used our batterys and went that 1230 start is a bit late for us!

Dont forget we do start at 12 ish but as there is not alot of numbers turning up we finish early. As there was only 4 people turned up on Sunday this is not looking good for the future? Does anybody know where every body went?

bigred5765
20-04-2009, 08:06 PM
to be fare woody i didn't even no bury outdoors was on till Thursday, and buy that time everyone else had ether booked in for Coventry or elsewhere.

Jonesy
20-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Dont forget we do start at 12 ish but as there is not alot of numbers turning up we finish early. As there was only 4 people turned up on Sunday this is not looking good for the future? Does anybody know where every body went?

It was the first Mid West regional at Coventry this weekend mate, there was a number of 'North-West' guys who have entered down in the Mid-West this year as well. The full Mid-West calendar (along with Nationals + Euros) only gives us 2 Sundays off until around September as well.

Not news you wanted to hear I'm sure...........

woOdy
20-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Thanks mate. Now I know though.

Chrislong
20-04-2009, 08:52 PM
Well as long as Bury is on im going, the track is looking great after Rogers hard work recently. I wish others would turn up regular too, as I still think this track is the best in the country and its a damn shame only a few turn up which could lead to the place shutting.

The council may soon ask the club to relocate, if the club only gets a handful each week then there is really no point in Roger and Stuart putting the hard work in relocating.

njc11
21-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Lets get some club dates published so people know when racing is on..

With plenty of notice people can make arrangements which is better for everyone :) not everyone does regionals... they prefer local... so with notice people can get organised!

With only a couple of days notice its not going to work.

At the AGM we said we would calender date club meets and concentrate on doing regionals..????

Also it was said that it would be made clear when track maintenance days would happen.. so we can all muck in and help out then race / practice afterwards.. I for one would make myself available sat afternoons or even sundays... but with out giving notice people wont know.

Come on chaps... lets get some organisation here.. with out it the club will go to the wall! Give us plenty of notice so we can make time to help.. Im sure what i say will be echo'd by most people :thumbsup:

Look at how successfull the indoor series was?!?!

Cheers

Nick
:thumbsup:

mattb
21-04-2009, 12:28 PM
ok mate we will all be there next time you could do with puting a start time on your web site as we are new to this.

The race controller
22-04-2009, 08:42 AM
ok mate we will all be there next time you could do with puting a start time on your web site as we are new to this.

Is there something wrong with the website ????
The calendar has been on there since April the 6th.

DaveG28
22-04-2009, 09:43 AM

Hi Matt,

Are you using the talktalk website? If so the start time is in the general info on the front page! I missed it too the first time I looked:thumbsup: