PDA

View Full Version : Forum about TC - shame on me

lochness42
22-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Any links to forums that are dedicated for TC and are about as good as oOple? (I know - nothing is as good as oOple)

BagofSkill
22-04-2009, 07:59 PM
rcracechat is good for TC, but it's also a bit crap. Guests have limited privalages and you have to pay 15 quid for membership.

You're right, nothings as good as oOple!

MChandler
22-04-2009, 08:00 PM
http://www.rctech.net/ it American based but it just as good and has loads of members:thumbsup:

HTH

big air
22-04-2009, 10:17 PM
rcracechat is good for TC, but it's also a bit crap. Guests have limited privalages and you have to pay 15 quid for membership.

You're right, nothings as good as oOple!

and the Mods will shoot you down if you ask a question if its not to there mood of thinking :thumbdown: ask a question and have rambo to back you up all the mods think they are Arny, dont ask anything that they might know other wise they might shoot you down and they dont ask questions after....

telboy
22-04-2009, 10:41 PM
I once got banned from racechat for mentioning Telsshells......Shame on me!

I had to appologise, explain myself and everything!:blush: :confused:

big air
22-04-2009, 11:03 PM
I once got banned from racechat for mentioning Telsshells......Shame on me!

I had to appologise, explain myself and everything!:blush: :confused:

There is no need to explain mate :thumbdown: im sure there are people who know who the cock noses are :woot:
And some come on here nice as pie :thumbdown: the cheek and the power ................

ooooh to have the power :p:woot: and feel like YODA ;) i can can just imagine it going to bed with a chubby on knowing that ive told someone off:woot::woot::lol:

jimmy
23-04-2009, 12:03 AM
Any links to forums that are dedicated for TC and are about as good as oOple? (I know - nothing is as good as oOple)

Feel free to talk as much TC as you want if on here mate :thumbsup: that's the only way there'll be more of such stuff on here is if people are interested enough to kick stuff off more. I've raced TC in the past and have a couple of cars here - heck I even wanted to do a National this year sometime but I don't know if I'll have time for such madness :lol:

Lee
23-04-2009, 12:28 AM
Surely that deserves a good thonging Jimmy, seriously, if you go to a TC national you will first wonder why they all put cups on their tyres and then have your race, get bored, fall asleep and wish you were off roading.

Oh raceshat is gash i think it is co run by Bob Mugabe and My Ex :thumbsup:

lochness42
23-04-2009, 07:08 AM
Surely that deserves a good thonging Jimmy, seriously, if you go to a TC national you will first wonder why they all put cups on their tyres and then have your race, get bored, fall asleep and wish you were off roading.
Get mod motor and lipo and you won't fall asleep - you don't have time for that. But I admit that TC is far from being as fun as offroad is, but as long as we don't have so many buggy races as you, I'm running TC as well.

stegger
23-04-2009, 08:01 AM

Oh raceshat is gash i think it is co run by Bob Mugabe and My Ex :thumbsup:
Kecky went to a TORC race last weekend and said he enjoyed it :cry: i don't speak to him anymore :lol::lol::lol: ryan sort your life out mate:p

Lee
23-04-2009, 10:15 AM
Get mod motor and lipo and you won't fall asleep - you don't have time for that. But I admit that TC is far from being as fun as offroad is, but as long as we don't have so many buggy races as you, I'm running TC as well.

I did race modified for about 12+ years, early days it was good but it all went proper gash when tire warmers were introduced, i really couldn't be bothered with the faff. Then when mod died i tried superstock, the main problem with that was people were building batteries for a single run to get that extra edge. It gets a bit daft then. And if you beat them you are accused of cheating. This is the beauty of offroad, the cars are so overpowered you really cant be accused of cheating.

Kecky went to a TORC race last weekend and said he enjoyed it :cry: i don't speak to him anymore :lol::lol::lol: ryan sort your life out mate:p

Ryan who :confused:

stegger
23-04-2009, 10:18 AM
I did race modified for about 12+ years, early days it was good but it all went proper gash when tire warmers were introduced, i really couldn't be bothered with the faff. Then when mod died i tried superstock, the main problem with that was people were building batteries for a single run to get that extra edge. It gets a bit daft then. And if you beat them you are accused of cheating. This is the beauty of offroad, the cars are so overpowered you really cant be accused of cheating.

Ryan who :confused:
Idon't know either:lol:

lochness42
23-04-2009, 10:57 AM
That's soo true, but I'm running both mod and 10.5T stock and have ordinary lipo batteries, I never had all top equipment and I'm still able to compete and win with people that invest a lot more into this hobby.
Anyway I still enjoy offroad more (TC is just to race something during free weekends - mostly in winter).