PDA

View Full Version : Jade Goody the Musical WTF!

Lee
23-04-2009, 06:28 PM
That takes the piss :mad:

Do chavs even go to the theatre? :confused:

Southwell
23-04-2009, 06:51 PM
My mate was proper livid today after i told him this. I thought his head was going to explode :lol:

mark christopher
23-04-2009, 07:06 PM
she is dead and burried, im sick of hearing bout her.............

TRICKYNICK
23-04-2009, 09:30 PM
It's horrible what happened to her but they should now let her R.I.P!!!

DCM
23-04-2009, 09:35 PM
this is going to be worse than the Diana Spencer saga.... at least she managed to do charitable things through her life, not at the end.... but even then, does my head in.

This is just gold digging on the back of a dead person, who, when alive, wasn't exactly brilliant either.

stegger
24-04-2009, 07:09 AM
The max clifford band wagon rolls on :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::mad:

showtime
24-04-2009, 07:12 AM
i would rather shove a rusty spoon down my japs eye than watch that pile of wank!

:thumbdown:

stegger
24-04-2009, 07:14 AM
i would rather shove a rusty spoon down my japs eye than watch that pile of wank!

Say it how it is :lol::lol::lol: i know what you mean though.

bodgit
24-04-2009, 07:34 AM
its all about the cash

TV plan to find Jade musical star

By Fiona Pryor
Entertainment reporter, BBC News
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/999999.gif

The musical will feature some of Jade Goody's favourite songs

A TV talent show to find an "ordinary girl" to play Jade Goody in a musical based on her life is being planned, it has been announced. Goody's ex-business partner Danny Hayward said no deal had been struck with a TV network but that the stage musical would "definitely happen".
Goody's former publicist Max Clifford said it was "a wonderful idea that has got very, very strong potential".
He said he would be a judge on the TV show "if it comes to fruition".

Can there be 2 people that thick???

jono83
24-04-2009, 07:35 AM
I saw them talking about this last night and almost thought it was a wind up until max clifford confirmed things lol

Lee
24-04-2009, 07:44 AM
Act 1 Birth as a chav
Act 2 Don't learn to read or write but stealing and drugs are ace
Act 3 Be as thick as fcuk and get your tits out on tv
Act 4 Allow more people to take the piss out of you but make money from you
Act 5 Back to big brother, need more cash and there hasn't been much racism on tv for a while.
Act 6 Off to india to earn a bit more cash, they don't understand how thick i am over there.
Act 7 Back home to have me cunge looked at by the doc's
Act 8 Looks like im going to die, quick lets make cash, everyone wants to see this
Act 9 Shuttle cock moment
Act 10 Roll on death
Act 11 Jack off to prison, but he is loaded and doesn't really care, max is sad because he has to find someone else to make money from.

Welshy40
24-04-2009, 12:23 PM

Hehehe I agree big time, she was one of the most stupidest and ugliest bimbos on the planet, how the hell she made money was beyond me.

Still wouldnt want anyone to go the way she did as its not nice having cancer, but still why would anyone want to go and see a play about a stupid brain dead bimbo who would sleep with anyone with a pulse, and drink heavily and say utter S**T all the time.:thumbdown:

Heck I may as well go down the local pub as thats the same and a lot cheaper.:thumbsup:

SlowOne
24-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Not my taste, but good luck to anyone who can use their abilities to make money. Would any of us turn down the chance to make more money by having a musical made of their life in RC?

Max Clifford and her family don't give a tinker's cuss what you think, because they'll make money if only a fraction of the population go to the theatre and see it, and they will. Seems amusing to me that we are talking about this - the best way to stop this would be to ignore the first post and leave this thread empty. Just my 2p...

Crazy L
24-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Jade Goody? musical? theatre?

This is filth, nothing gets on my tits more than some thick, racist, talentless z-lister being treated like some kind of best thing since sliced bread and all round good egg.

Hell, the dopey bird probably couldn't even spell "egg" let alone be a good one. So she's dead, so what? Thousands of people die of the same disease and are far more deserved of their place in the gene pool but their deaths aren't made into a song and dance.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Thought I'd make my thoughts clear on this one. Showtime, you got anymore gems on this subject? :lol::lol: