PDA

View Full Version : Teesside Regional

LEGEND
08-02-2007, 07:26 PM
So who will be coming down on sunday to race on this such astonishing good track.;)

I know i will be, i just might be a bit late cause i have to do my paper round.:(

But hopefully i will have the strength to carry a 30kg bag aroung for about 45mins before i come :rolleyes: But as my excuse if i dont do that good that well is that the 30kg bag had damaged my neck and made my thumbs to have a spazzmy. :D

tc2k
08-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Theres already a thread on here and Im going too, if I can get my motor sorted, damn you apexmodels

LiamD
08-02-2007, 08:56 PM
So who will be coming down on sunday to race on this such astonishing good track.;)

I know i will be, i just might be a bit late cause i have to do my paper round.:(

But hopefully i will have the strength to carry a 30kg bag aroung for about 45mins before i come :rolleyes: But as my excuse if i dont do that good that well is that the 30kg bag had damaged my neck and made my thumbs to have a spazzmy. :D

Leg-end - hope you've pre-booked this time...

LEGEND
08-02-2007, 09:16 PM
as a matter of fact i have this time i got the password changed so that i know it and i got my dad to book me in before he left for Holland.:D

rado-steve
08-02-2007, 09:30 PM
Leg-end - hope you've pre-booked this time...

Leg-End LOL Liam

gazbaz2
09-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Well then are we all ready for the last indoor regional, its gonna be a full house, should be good, is your car ready liam.

Leg-end, whats it like having a team mate (liam with his bj4):o

gazbaz2
09-02-2007, 04:59 PM
oh and by the way leg-end its going to be a full house so 120 drivers, i think that answers your question (every 1s going)

LiamD
09-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Well then are we all ready for the last indoor regional, its gonna be a full house, should be good, is your car ready liam.

Leg-end, whats it like having a team mate (liam with his bj4):o

Gary, Leg-end's car is so Leg-endry that he will not need any of my help when it comes to the BJ4.