PDA

View Full Version : BJ rebuild from spares ?

andys
11-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Just got all my BJ spares together and there seems to be a lot !
I bought the original BJ, then the worlds upgrade kit, then the Slim 4 conversion, so there's lots left over. I was thinking about trying to build up a standard BJ, so I can run Lipo's in it. Anyone got any idea if it would be worth it to buy all the bits i'd need to get it up and running, or would the cost be silly ?

I have a spare set of CVD's, one gearbox, a diff, as set of shocks all the carbon parts, so i'd need i guess front and rear alluminium wishbone bits, hubs, bearings, a screw set etc.

Alternativley, anyone got any spare bits I might need lying around that I could snap up for peanuts !

Andy.

Andy Moore
12-02-2007, 06:43 AM
Im pretty sure you could throw one together, just take a look at the exploded view in the manual and go from there. Im sure we can more than assist you in getting those parts out, haha. Let me know if you have any questions.

jimmy
12-02-2007, 10:21 AM
I thought the car was awesome indoors andy(shil) so definately worth getting running. Should be better balanced with the lipo also.
I don't think you'd get a lot for a pile of old bits so not really worth selling - make something mad!
:D