PDA

View Full Version : which pay as you go sim??

dave g
06-05-2009, 08:22 PM
i will only use the phone(pda to be exact) to speak with her indoors at weekends when away racing and the odd net use for emails,again when away at weekends.

so which should i go for?
o2,voda,orange etc and which call plan is best?

a tenner would probably last me 6 months as it wont get used in the week.

dave

ashleyb4
06-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Im on 02 not had any problems with them it all depends on what your friends and family are on. If there all on orange get orange as it will be cheaper if there all on 02 etc get 02 if there on vodaphone etc etc etc.

A

dave g
06-05-2009, 08:33 PM
well it will be housephone i call her on,our kid is on 02 tho.

next thing is wheres best place to get simcards from?

rcracer
06-05-2009, 09:20 PM
If you want a 02 one Dave i've got one you can have ;)

dave g
06-05-2009, 09:34 PM
cool thanks

rcracer
06-05-2009, 09:37 PM
can post it or see you at deerdale sunday if you going

Gemma
07-05-2009, 08:20 AM
i will only use the phone(pda to be exact) to speak with her indoors at weekends when away racing and the odd net use for emails,again when away at weekends.

so which should i go for?
o2,voda,orange etc and which call plan is best?

a tenner would probably last me 6 months as it wont get used in the week.

dave

Hey Dave.

I can get you a Free PAYGO Orange Sim Card. Just let me know your address and I can send it out for you, Or you can order on the Orange website (Not sure how much)

There are 4 different Tariffs you can go on but I would recommend Dolphin
as you get Free Texts when you top up, or Canary which give you free evening and weekend calls when you top up.

Take a look: http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/sim/payg_sim

andyg01
07-05-2009, 08:44 AM
I would check the network coverage of the places you plan to visit. My mate had a new house built 100 feet from his old house .... on Orange could not pickup a signal in the new house .. O2 was fine ....