PDA

View Full Version : News from NE consortium meeting

Northy
13-02-2007, 08:29 PM
There was a NE consortium meeting last night, where many things were discussed, some in great detail :rolleyes: , anyway, we can't release dates yet as the clubs need to confirm they can hold meetings on the provisional dates. These will be announced as soon as possible.

Here's what I can tell you:

Only BRCA EB homologed motors and batteries can be used in the NE outdoor regional championship. (i.e. Mamba max and Lipo's WILL NOT be legal).

Entry fee will stay at £7 for people that pre book. If you turn up on the day it will be £8.

There may (quite likely I think) be some sort of penalty for not turning up on the day without informing the club or Derek. There will be a mobile number on the entry form to ring if you can't make it. This is becoming a big problem with large numbers racing, and trying to get the meeting finished at a sensible time.

We're trying not to clash with the BTCC at Croft, so I think a NE day out could be in order! :D :D

Don't shoot the messenger please, and please do not turn this into a brushless/Lipo for and against arguement.

Cheers,

G