PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Faversham

niggs98
17-05-2009, 05:05 PM
just gotten home from the 4wd faversham regional and wanted to be the first to say WOW. this is what grass racing is all about. dispite the weather doing its best to ruin everything, the track held up fine and what a great track it was. simple but effective jumps and a layout technical enough to keep the top boys happy and easy enough for the juniors not to smash there cars to pieces at every opertunity. to all who built the track and ran the meeting thank you, you deserve a massive pat on the back for today. more of the same next time please. well done to kevin moore on the win. you have lost none of your ability m8 and it was great fun in the finals with you and stu. well done as well to young ashton. first time outdoors for the young lad who drove his socks off all day and more importantly listened to the advise he was given and used it to improve allllllll day, eventually winning both legs of his final, nice one m8.

David Church
17-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Many thanks to Faversham for today!!!!!! I think it all went well considering the bit of rain we had.

Congrats to Kevin Moore who was smoking hot today with his new Cat!!!!

It's great to see all the younger drivers, I am sure they will all be beating me soon!!!! LOL

The "A" final had some new faces, well done guys!!!!

I will let you know who tell you how he did himself, eh????:lol::lol::lol:

Great job today South East as a region, nearly 60 drivers, wow!!!!

niggs98
17-05-2009, 05:19 PM
some say he is an f1...... others say he was out qualified by 2 girls today both of which were only using stock motors....... all we know is.... he is called the :wtf:

David Church
17-05-2009, 05:23 PM
some say he is an f1...... others say he was out qualified by 2 girls today both of which were only using stock motors....... all we know is.... he is called the :wtf:

Mwhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:woot::woot::woot::thumbsup::t humbsup::thumbsup::lol::drool::bored::):eh?::thumb sup:

mw02veg
17-05-2009, 06:17 PM
gotta totaly agree with nathen first time to faversham and throughly enjoyed the venue the atmosphere. we need more clubs like this in the uk :thumbsup: great track enough to challange all abilitys and produce close racing. oh n my day :( nuff said innit

David Church
17-05-2009, 06:26 PM
Alot has to be said when top drivers have a rubbish day and race their final!!!!!

I have seen other top drivers go home before the end of Qualifing!!!!

But we wont let you forget too soon eh???

Should have gone out in that first round!?!?!?!? haHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:thumbsup:

trekkerkk
17-05-2009, 06:38 PM
thanks to faversham:thumbsup:
awsome days racing got it together just to late lol:thumbsup:
really enjoyed the track layout:thumbsup:
as said above thanks to all involved,
just waiting on my curry now lol,

trekkker

MHeadling
17-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Yes great meeting today, big thanks to the club! Track was great.

Well done kevin, niggs and Disco Stu , was good to watch you A guys. Good going Stu with a borrowed Cat!

Big thanks to Niggs for lending Paul Barnes his 2wd so he could finish his days racing, what a nice bloke!!

Roll on the next one!!

pb1
17-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Just like to say top day today a big thanks to Nathan for lending his car.
Top bloke cheers mate
PAUL B

Garry Spice
17-05-2009, 07:20 PM
thanks alan and all the boys today.....classy track guys.
sorry to brett of the WORST unlucky days racing i`ve seen!!!! lol.:thumbsup:
ps,could i have my motors back wednesday guys????

Tractor Boy
17-05-2009, 07:50 PM
I am so glad you had a great time today.
It makes it worth all the effort we put in as a club. Must say the best bit of the day and there where many was seeing the kids having a great time, 9 under 13's and 5 under 16's plus if you add the others who are in there late teens we had nearly 20 drivers under the age of 20.
Not bad as a region a guys, somethink we should be proud of.

Must just say to Grant what a top guy, my daughter takes you out on the first lap and you come of the track with a smile on your face.

Team No Idea
17-05-2009, 07:52 PM
sorry to brett of the WORST unlucky days racing i`ve seen!!!! lol.:thumbsup:

Unlucky is the understatement of the year! lol., Thanks all, had a fab day too! Wicked track, loads of fun!
:thumbsup:

jim76
17-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Alot has to be said when top drivers have a rubbish day and race their final!!!!!

ah, but does racing 4 yards of your final really count?!!!!!! :woot::lol::thumbsup:
He technically didn't start the clock!

Definitely a shocker of a day, but he never moaned and kept on smiling which was really nice to see. I can think of loads of other big names who would have thrown their toys before then!

As for the day, echo everything Niggs said. Great track, great turnout. Good to see so many youngsters out too. Thoroughly enjoyed my day, and making the A was the icing on the cake. :thumbsup:

niggs98
17-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Just like to say top day today a big thanks to Nathan for lending his car.
Top bloke cheers mate
PAUL B

any time m8. is a long way down to go out of the meeting in the second round. bet you get some spare bearings in ya box for next time :woot: joking and hekling aside well done to the top lads who had shockers of a day and kept smiling and having a laugh through it all. gave a good lesson to all abilities as to how a driver should present themselves. quote of the day has to be (lad to dad shouts) "turn it off and back on" (dads responce) "no you !"£$%^ its SMOKING" i nearly crashed as was laughing so much :woot:

3975dave
17-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Really does make it feel worthwhile, and glad you liked the track:thumbsup:.
Highlight of the day for me was the second leg of the B, great racing Trekkker, really enjoyed it:thumbsup:.

See you next time,

Dave

Ashton Armstrong
17-05-2009, 08:50 PM
thanks to dave crew for doing a fabulous track again today

thanks to dave armstrong for donating wood for the jumps and 2 banners for the club

thanks to allan and jon for making the day run smooth

Ashton Armstrong
17-05-2009, 08:56 PM
and the biggest thanks of all is to Lewis and Nathen.

Lewis has helped me with motors ,spairs and everything to do with my pred.

Nathens has helped me in any way he could, setting up my pred for me and teaching me to stay carm and be smoooooooth on the throtal

thanks Nathen and Lewis. your STARS
:thumbsup:

discostu
17-05-2009, 09:42 PM
hey fellas yeah great days racing it was sooooooo much fun racing kev and nathan i hope everybody enjoyed watching it unlucky to grant :D no dought he will woop us all at the next round and good job to alan dave and the rest and a massive thanks to richard baker for lending me his cat ill leave you to clean it.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

stu rand

abray
17-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Brilliant days guys and thanks to all of the FORCC team for a well run meeting. Track layout was really good, well designed and coped well with the amount of cars - just wish I could have done a few more laps around it!! I have a feeling the South East could be breaking the 60+ barrier this year for driver numbers. Thanks again, Alex

trekkerkk
18-05-2009, 06:02 AM
yeah it was a great 2nd leg:thumbsup:
may it continue mate,
see you all at the nexy one,

trekkker