PDA

View Full Version : Xcelorine S Problem ! Glitching

dayxwalker
06-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Had this combo for about 2 month no problems ! Just put it in my B44 and all of a sudden it is glitching at low throttle it's ok when you are thrashing it but when you try and go slow it is very glitchy to the point that it sometimes sticks and stops and you have to give it a push. Tried new sensor wire no joy and just loaded latest software (v2) to my vista pc and updated the firmware to 1.1.28 and no joy ! Checked wires are the right way round ! There's no loss of top end and power it's a rocket ship (4.5). Gutted as I really like the combo it was so smooth better than my GTB

Anyone any suggestions ?

migsy
06-06-2009, 07:12 PM
i had a similar prom with a 10.5. i done all the above just like you, it was my poxy reciever all dusted up inside. :mad::o:D

cheers. :thumbsup:

dayxwalker
06-06-2009, 08:09 PM
I have a 2.4 Acoms TechniCRAP ! I thought it was ok at first but it is what you pay for ! CRAP ! Maybe ok for Club but had to much bother with it loosing connection randomly ! F*ck this I have no poxy cash left !!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING I have is faulty ! What is the point .......

chb
06-06-2009, 11:00 PM
What makes you think your accoms radio is faulty ?

dayxwalker
07-06-2009, 06:26 AM
I know the acoms is not the problem here but I was just saying that it has a list I it's own problems !
What warranty do you get withthe excelorin ? Had it 2.5 months

chb
07-06-2009, 05:05 PM
I am considering buying the accoms 2.4GHz... So I am very interested in your experience with it ?

dibble34
07-06-2009, 07:23 PM
I have the acoms 2.4. I also have the losi 4.5 combo and run it with the acoms unit. Really really pleased with it. I was having trouble with glitching and interference with my old 27mhz wheel so made the switch and never looked back. No glitching and no interference. Nice long range etc etc. For the money i would say you can't go wrong, unless you didn't want a wheel :lol:

dibble34
07-06-2009, 07:31 PM
I know the acoms is not the problem here but I was just saying that it has a list I it's own problems !
What warranty do you get withthe excelorin ? Had it 2.5 months

I think Horizon are the distributers in this country. I am pretty sure it is at least 1 yr. What are you settings on the esc? You running lipo or NIMH? You tried more that one battery?

tiny tom
07-06-2009, 07:52 PM
I had the same problem with my ko 2.4ghs, and it was download I had done with the v2 update, but if I used spektrum it work fine. There was a problem with the download which had been krapted.
But since they have to it on back at horizon it has worked fine, and I have it in both cars.
Give them a call

dayxwalker
07-06-2009, 08:32 PM
I tryied a different motor and it's just the same ! Put my gtb in and no problems so it's not the 2.4 acoms. So going to send it back to horizon ! Gutted because I really rated the combo

dibble34
07-06-2009, 08:41 PM
I tryied a different motor and it's just the same ! Put my gtb in and no problems so it's not the 2.4 acoms. So going to send it back to horizon ! Gutted because I really rated the combo

What are your settings on the esc though mate. For example if you have it set to LIPO and you are running NIMH it can cause these kind of problems. Also if you have initial acceleration set to high, this can also cause problems.

dayxwalker
08-06-2009, 11:48 AM
I had it on lipo and tried all possible adjustments including low acceleration ! Lipos are brand new also.

dibble34
08-06-2009, 07:11 PM
I had it on lipo and tried all possible adjustments including low acceleration ! Lipos are brand new also.

fair enough, only other thing i can think of is what is the C rating of your lipo batteries. If low it could be it can't provide the initial surge of power required. Why in this car and not your old one i am not sure, maybe gearing??

dayxwalker
08-06-2009, 07:13 PM
It was doing it out of the car so it's not the gearing !

N7ELA
08-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Tim i know exactly what the problem is. I had the same problems. Its not your speedo but your connectors. Its a compatability issue with your new lipos and some types of corally type connectors. I will see you tommorrow night about it but im sure you've got the same fault i had....