PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo going to REAL MADRID

stegger
11-06-2009, 08:58 AM
Ronaldo going to Real Madrid for £80,000,000 you could buy a hole CHAMPIONSHIP club for that, couldn't yeh LEEMAG :lol::lol::lol:

Lee
11-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Nope, it's valued at 100m :p

mikeyscott
11-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Hurrah. Good ridance to the brat. He was rubbish in the CL final and lucky not to be sent off.

Time for MU to pay off some debt?

Lee
11-06-2009, 10:20 AM
I know a lot of people are Jealous/dislike him but i think he added something to the premier league, the guy is one of the greats, i am not a man u fan but i can say when another team have a great player. Liverpool have Gerrard, Man U have rooney/ronaldo, chelsea have Terry, wigan have bramble :lol:

Without doubt Fergie will have something up his sleeve, he will have his eye on a new kid or bring in ribery :thumbsup:

millzy
11-06-2009, 10:35 AM
I cant belive they got rid of him

team has no once now- ah well title for chelsea now

stegger
11-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Nah tagget will try and keep tevez if he goes foe any other big signings they know they have £80 million so the price will go up ;) tagget won't like that:lol:

jono83
11-06-2009, 11:15 AM
benzema ;)

Kopite
11-06-2009, 11:18 AM
i thought Manure missed the boat last year when they didn't sell him for around 70 million, considering he had a season he'll never beat again

He's not been as good this year (i say good with a pinch of salt cos i think the guy is overrated), yet Real Madrid offer them even more more, and during the current financial climate too.

Real Madrid are the epitome of everything that's wrong in football today, 80 million for a single mediocre greaseball who's only trick is to toe-poke free kicks at goal hoping for a deflection on the way, and offer petulance and cry at every little thing that goes against him. I'd love to see that little prick on a night out....

Shite, i'd rather have Bruno Cheyrou than Ronaldo

bald eagle
11-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Shite, i'd rather have Bruno Cheyrou than Ronaldo

PURE GENIUS!!!! lol.. luv it. ha hah ah ahaahahahaha:thumbsup:

Jamie B4
11-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Stan

Wondered how long it would take before the second place loosers gave their opinion.

Just think Ronaldo has won more this year than liverpool have won in last five

Envy is a horrible thing.

Think it was always going to happen, 80 million alot of pennies especially in a recession - but hope for the life of me that if we dont win the league next year then Chelsea or Arsenal do!!!!!!!!
Cant wait for Stevie G's CV to come out - league titles - awaiting

Lee
11-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Stevie G cant even spell CV :lol:

jono83
11-06-2009, 11:47 AM
Stevie G cant even spell CV :lol:
LMFAO!!!:lol::lol:

Kopite
11-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Stan

Wondered how long it would take before the second place loosers gave their opinion.

Just think Ronaldo has won more this year than liverpool have won in last five

Envy is a horrible thing.

Think it was always going to happen, 80 million alot of pennies especially in a recession - but hope for the life of me that if we dont win the league next year then Chelsea or Arsenal do!!!!!!!!
Cant wait for Stevie G's CV to come out - league titles - awaiting

So Jamie, you're saying that the other players in your team contributed nothing to your trophy wins?

Shut up and go and support whomever wins the league next year, you glory chasing bellwhiff

Jamie B4
11-06-2009, 11:58 AM
No not at all, all it means that the other players will become better.

Rooney, Nani, Anderson, Berbatov etc

No one player is as big or bigger than the club, thats why if Fergi was your manager - Stevie G would not be there.

Kopite
11-06-2009, 12:08 PM
No not at all, all it means that the other players will become better.

Rooney, Nani, Anderson, Berbatov etc

No one player is as big or bigger than the club, thats why if Fergi was your manager - Stevie G would not be there.

hahahahaha, sorry mate, but when have you ever seen Stevie G throw a tantrum on the pitch?

Fergie would have Stevie G in seconds if he could get him

oh, and Nani and Berbatov are bobbins, 40-odd million down the swanny right there (not including massive wages)

V-Rossi
11-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Nani isn't performing the way they hoped (a new Ronaldo), but with Zoran Tosic they have a replacement with a lot of potential!
This way, Tosic can play as an attacking winger on the left, putting Rooney back as a striker, with Tevez leaving the club they could use a new high playing right winger or striker next to Rooney and Berbatov.
Darren Gibson has some potential, but is still far from Champions League level.

Aaron Lennon, Ashley Young, Gabriel Agbonlahor,... could be interesting.

Jamie B4
11-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Stan

What I am trying to demonstrate to my strange scouse friend who is not in touch with reality - is that there is always an alternative and who is to say that we dont buy someone or someone at the club starts to excel. You will be in exactly the same scernario when Stevie G or Torres goes and lets face it you aint going to get £80m for Gerrard at nearly 30 years old.

What is evident is that you buy Ronaldo for £20m and sell him for £80m sounds like a good manager to me.

Lets see what happens next season - only time will tell

PaulRotheram
11-06-2009, 02:05 PM
About time he left the prem league, I cant stand the guy with a passion. He might be able to dribble a ball and score but his attitude sucks, if I had a quid for the amount of times he spat his dummy out i'd be able to pay for the spoilt brat to leave!

good riddence :)

Jamie B4
11-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Lets just think about this - A quid a spat - a spat a day

would take about 220000 years you'd be quite old

Jamie B4
11-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Not saying he is an angel - but he's done quite well, though in stan's words he can only toe-poke the ball at goal - all boils down to - lets wait and see but think the premier league wont be as good - we need players to love and hate - whoever they are.

rcmadd
11-06-2009, 02:32 PM
:p I DONT CARE :p :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gibsy
11-06-2009, 03:10 PM
neither do i :lol:

Kopite
11-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Stan

What I am trying to demonstrate to my strange scouse friend who is not in touch with reality - is that there is always an alternative and who is to say that we dont buy someone or someone at the club starts to excel. You will be in exactly the same scernario when Stevie G or Torres goes and lets face it you aint going to get £80m for Gerrard at nearly 30 years old.

What is evident is that you buy Ronaldo for £20m and sell him for £80m sounds like a good manager to me.

Lets see what happens next season - only time will tell

er dude, what's all this reality talk etc? you've totally gone off into a different subject here. I never mentioned Stevie's worth, i only said that Nani and Berbatov were shit buys, that's all.

oh, and Ronaldo cost 12 million mate, not 20.

cheers :thumbsup:

Scouser
11-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Lets just think about this - A quid a spat - a spat a day

would take about 220000 years you'd be quite old
Paul ages very differently to the rest of us due to the hyperbaric chamber he sleeps in.

The way I look at it is this, United did ok when Cantona left them and I don't see why Ronaldo leaving will destroy the team now. Think of it this way, an already World class squad has just been given £80m to strengthen!! They could end up a much better all round package without him. As an Evertonian I have no real love for any team in red but if I am Man U I would take Ribery plus at least two other top players, over some moody prima donna who didn't want to be there, anyday of the week. JMO of course.;)

As a little footnote, it's worth remembering that Liverpool had the option of signing Ronaldo before Man U and said no!! Good old Phil Tommo!!

Lee
11-06-2009, 04:14 PM
You just know that Fergie is going to pull out a stunner, he will either be a kid from the academy or another unheard of player who is going to rip defences to shreds come august.

I think this will give rooney the space he needs to grow, you can see the lad it class just by watching him but i think the option to roam a bit more might bring back the raw talent we saw when he first arrived.

I reckon they will go for a crosser of the ball, which rules out aaron lennon :lol: someone like ribery and possibly benzema along side berbatov with rooney playing in the hole. They need a left winger though to replace giggs.

Oh and becks is available on loan from october and he will want to get a place in the squad for the world cup. What a return that would be for his last season before he retires :eh?:

stegger
11-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Stan, as i was reading the post's from today i was going to jump in and help you out but you don't need it. :thumbsup: keep it up fella. "you glory chasing bellwhiff" class mate :lol::lol::lol: Lee get back to the championship :lol: I also agree with scouser, and he's an evertonian :p

V-Rossi
11-06-2009, 04:47 PM
They need a left winger though to replace giggs.

They have multiple options there: Tosic, Nani and Rooney, but an extra force like Ribery or David Silva certainly wouldn't hurt the team :lol:

stegger
11-06-2009, 04:48 PM
You just know that Fergie is going to pull out a stunner, he will either be a kid from the academy or another unheard of player who is going to rip defences to shreds come august.

I think this will give rooney the space he needs to grow, you can see the lad it class just by watching him but i think the option to roam a bit more might bring back the raw talent we saw when he first arrived.

I reckon they will go for a crosser of the ball, which rules out aaron lennon :lol: someone like ribery and possibly benzema along side berbatov with rooney playing in the hole. They need a left winger though to replace giggs.

Oh and becks is available on loan from october and he will want to get a place in the squad for the world cup. What a return that would be for his last season before he retires :eh?:
He's fat enough :p:lol::lol:

Crazy L
11-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Real Madrid? It looks real enough in the travel brochures:lol:

stupid name

SlowOne
11-06-2009, 06:55 PM
I just received and e-mail from Christiano Ronaldo - can anyone makes sense of it!

I'z been a-reading that ooopplle forum whatsit. I never 'eard of any of these peeps - they sound like a bunch of bulls in a ring, and need to have the spears and the knives. 'As them won anything? Does they need to see my medals? Is any of them manager of best football club in de World? Does they make £1m euros a month? I flick my hair gel in their general direction...

;)

emtee
11-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Apparently that Scotch manager of theirs has spoken to Simon Grayson about Jermaine Beckford... :cry: