PDA

View Full Version : Got one!

Nick Goodall
15-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Just received my Ansmann X-Pro buggy so i shall be getting it built up this week with pics, and let you all know if i find any changes worth making but what i've seen so far looks pretty good.

I will be running it at the Proline indoor dirt arena and hopefully at CML Raceway once Lee lets me go and have a play :D

I shall let you all know how it goes but thanks to Jamie Thomas & Shaun at Ansmann for giving me a chance to give one a try!

jimmy
15-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Nice one Nick. You're not doing the Nationals this year are you? We just got the Xpro today thanks to Ansmann and Stu Evans is coming over tonight to go through some photography stuff and pick the car up. Not sure he's hero enough to get it built and reviewed by the weekend but who knows - Stu is ACE. :D

Nick Goodall
15-06-2009, 04:17 PM
Nice one Nick. You're not doing the Nationals this year are you? We just got the Xpro today thanks to Ansmann and Stu Evans is coming over tonight to go through some photography stuff and pick the car up. Not sure he's hero enough to get it built and reviewed by the weekend but who knows - Stu is ACE. :D

Hey Jimmy, no i'm not doing Nat's this year, maybe in the future but we'll see :)

I'm sure you'll get some great pics up, i'll try and get some vid of it running at PDA next week all being well but these cars look great value for the money!