PDA

View Full Version : THANKS HELGER!

philly
28-02-2007, 08:53 AM
Last week I posted in the electrics section details of my LRP Ai Pro Reverse ESC which I had reversed the connections on and blown up!
It appeared that a diode had blown causing the ESC to work irratically.

After advice from you guys. I posted the unit to Helger on Friday. By Tuesday morning I had a reply stating the ESC had been tested and found beyong economical repair.:(

They went on to offer a new replacement at half the cost of the original!:)

I think this is great. If it had been a warranty claim I could understand the discount. But for just stupidity, to offer a 50% discount is plain good service and should be commended.:cool:

jimmy
28-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Yeah I think a lot of people have been happy with their LRP service - I have sent stuff in a couple of times and had a speedy service.

TRF_Tastic
28-02-2007, 12:56 PM
LRP's warrenty service is a gold bench mark that other lesser manufacturers would do well to emulate, its part of the reason that I go LRP every time for speedo's.

Elliott Hopkins
28-02-2007, 02:04 PM
I had an IPC V6 expire on me and they offered me a refurbished one for
£20.

They rock.

Elliott.

jim76
28-02-2007, 02:51 PM
The LRP warranty is good in that they replace blown speedo's etc. But i must say i prefer a speedo that doesn't go pop in the first place!

It makes me laugh when club mates say "the warranty is great, this is the 3rd time they have replaced it this year!". And i'm sat there with my speedo that is over 2 years old and never skipped a beat!
i'd rather not have to go a week or two with out a speedo while they replace it.

BenG
28-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Its nice to know that when LRP speedos bust, the service is superb. I crashed in a race, and my Nosram(LRP same thing hehe) speedo popped open. I had an upgraded speedo at the next meeting, it took them less than a week.

I also has a faulty LRP Pulsar2 Charger, that was replaced. ;);)

Mirage and Helger have excellent LRP/Nosram fixing policies.
:D

Elliott Hopkins
28-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Apart from the one failure the IPC Vx's I've had have been bulletproof. I've had one V6 for 9 years.

Elliott.

Glenn Atterton
01-03-2007, 01:30 PM
remember this 1

replaced with a 2007 version

http://www.racephoto.co.uk/stu/teeside/1.jpg