PDA

View Full Version : Pred X10 !!

jimmy
16-11-2005, 10:56 PM
Just thought i would share my latest car, brand new pred x10. Number 28. never run !

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/predx10.jpg

I got this to strip, rebuild and review.. Need to get a shell before i can do it though, cant do it justice without my colours on there so it might be a while till i can justify spending even more cash.

Its a nice looking car, ive not driven it so no idea how it goes, but it looks fast! I'll be bringing it to york if anyone wants a look.

PaulRotheram
16-11-2005, 11:46 PM
mm sexy car! :D

DCM
17-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Need it spraying dude, lol.

losidan
17-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Cannines undercarriage...I was watching the one the other week at the club meet with big green eyes.
Just run it as is mate...anyone wants to complain about your colour scheme they'll have to catch up to tell you first.

So many car's to get and so little cash to get them all..!!!!

jimmy
17-11-2005, 02:05 PM
lol, it came with the white shell, new built but not run.. it looks good even with the plain job but i need my lucky orange on there! :)

andys
17-11-2005, 10:29 PM
I don't believe my eyes.....
Have you defected and joined team Kirk ?

I sort of wish I hadn't cancelled mine (No.22 it was....) But from what i've seen so far I think I may have had a lucky escape from a world of overdraft pain.

Jimmy you'll need another part time job to run it !

(Won't see you at York by the way, cousins kids birthday party to attend, bugger....)

jimmy
17-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Have to say, its lovely but not convinced about it, from what i hear there are parts needed already like updated steering link and new shock o-rings and its not even been run, Ive mailed ttech 3 times and not heard back, dont worry ive not defected... :D

DCM
19-11-2005, 10:19 AM
Jim I think TTech have a word filter on their emials, if you put in something like 'I would like to buy.....' then they get answered, anything else goes into a holding pot.... indefinately...

Sounds just like the TTech I remember.... no point buying a spares pack, cause by the time you come to use that spare, it has been superceeded.... roflol