PDA

View Full Version : New to off-road

Brad
28-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Hi, my name is Brad and i am 14 years old. I was doing touring car racing until i found eden park raceway. I am interested in getting myself an associated b4 and using the track to race and practice. Was wondering if i become a member, does that mean i can take my buggy on the track whenever i want with someones permission? I shouldn't need a power supply as my charger can be used in-car and i can have my batteries charged before i come to last me about an hour's run time. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

brookie
28-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Brad,

Good to hear from you, we always try and encourage everybody at EPR, young or old, experienced, newbie or returnee and especially those that have come from the 'dark side' (snoring cars!)

Basically your right, if you become a member you can use the track 24/7 if you do so wish and you also get reduced race fees. You also get the 'privilege' of helping us maintain the track and help out at major events, such as our recent National!

If you can it would be best if you could come along one Saturday (we should be at the track next Saturday 04 July from about 10:00AM for a few hours) to have a chat, meet & greet and see what we do and what we use.

Hope this helps,

EPR Committee

Brad
28-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Sounds great, i should be able to come up there on saturday. I came up yesterday with my scaler to work on the little crawler track and i really like the look of the big track :) Looking forward to it, cheers.

brookie
28-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Oh right, that was you, got you now, best get you away from those things as soon as and get you out with a proper race car;)

Brad
28-06-2009, 06:42 PM
I think i can manage both ;D I should be getting a buggy as soon as i sell my touring car, at the moment i am looking at the b4. I'll make a final decision after saturday though as i can see what other people use and reccomend. See you on saturday