PDA

View Full Version : My TV appearances.....

Lee
06-07-2009, 10:50 AM
As many people will know the tour de france kicked off in Monaco this weekend. I got chatting to some fella from Eurosport in a bar on friday afternoon after work and later on when i saw him he thought it was a good idea to interview me as i could speak english, so during this interview i thought it would be funny to try and squeeze in a couple of in jokes but the main one i managed to get in was when i was asked about who i thought would win the following days time trial, my answer was.

"Lance Armstrong, he is maximum best!!"

The fella did look at me a little odd but i thought it was hilarious at the time.

A little later i was with some Aussie blokes i work with who had a 5 ft inflatable kangaroo and they were trying to get it on tv, which i think they did yesterday afternoon, but i thought it would be funny just to wander off with it and waited by some traffic lights with it, so along comes a ferrari 430 , he stops and i hop up alongside him on this kangaroo and give him "the look", he obviously didnt want to be beaten by an inflatable kangaroo so he just left me bouncing along. I never thought anymore of it until i came into work today, it turns out i was on tv again on numerous channels. But the upside for me was, the commentator thought i was aussie, so i disgraced them and not the brits :woot:

stegger
06-07-2009, 11:06 AM
In the week that the ASHES start aswell :o
:lol::lol:

stegger
06-07-2009, 11:07 AM
I thought you only rode showjumpers ;):lol::lol::lol:

Lee
06-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Shhhh, that was meant to be a secret :lol:

Welshy40
06-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Class act, I made it on tv once at Lemans, pity they were filming from the front as I looked normal, but if they were filming from the rear they would have seen my butt cheeks as I was mullered and doing a moonie at everyone whilst walking.

Fabs
06-07-2009, 12:27 PM
That's quality. Now what you need to do is find the footages and put them on youtube :p

bodgit
06-07-2009, 12:40 PM
How were you riding it
http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=4c6cd683a4&view=att&th=120d942ec90b1a6a&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw (http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=4c6cd683a4&view=att&th=120d942ec90b1a6a&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw)

Hog
06-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Anytime you watch the Rallycross from Lydden on Motors TV - I'm the guy on the start grid who gets to play with the grid girls.

Hard life eh?

gaza121
08-07-2009, 11:42 AM
Lee,

My claim to fame was being an extra in Brookside when I was at at school, It was when anna friel (beth) did the first lesbian kiss on TV, It was filmed at the Newbrighton funfair and you can see me on a slide in the background!!!!