PDA

View Full Version : Custom Decals? Where?

Nick Goodall
09-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Hey guys,

Do any of you know somewhere i can get a load of decals produced? I've got them saved as a Word doc at the moment showing all the logo's / brands i want doing and in the correct sizes.

I've tried contacting a few places but haven't had any reply yet so just thought i'd see if anyone here knows of anyone?

I know Jimmy can do some stuff but not sure this is his sort of thing really.... They're basically "Sponsor" Decals but not R/C related.

Southwell
09-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Have you tried Thumbs?

Nick Goodall
09-07-2009, 02:26 PM
Have you tried Thumbs?

Not sure i've heard of them/him/her? :lol:

Where do i go?

GRIFF55
09-07-2009, 03:38 PM
craig harris, bodypaint on here. If jimmy's not doing it.

BagofSkill
09-07-2009, 04:18 PM
If you've already got your logo's prepared, you could buy some decal sheets for a printer and print them yourself. Coat of clear over the top to protect and you'll need to cut them out yourself, but it's a simple solution unless you particularly want single colour stuff cut from vinyl or you want it bigger than your printer can manage....

HTH, Chris.

Kirby
04-08-2009, 12:22 AM
try http://www.decaldesigns.co.uk/index.php

seems to be very good, a few of my friends and members of my club have had work done by him and it looks brilliant! when i get round to it im getting some name stickers made up :)

hope this helped.

julianb
01-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Hi,

I've got a vinyl cutter and a copy of Adobe Illustrator. Happy to make a few decals, but there's a limit to how small and/ or complex stuff can be cut.

PM me if you want a clearer idea.

thx

J

jamesburling720
06-09-2009, 03:46 PM
This guys is absolutely awesome, does amazing work, and can do fiddly little bits too...check it out:

http://www.abvinylsigns.co.uk/contactus.html

He's a racer too, so he knows his stuff

simoncrabb
06-09-2009, 07:35 PM
If you've already got your logo's prepared, you could buy some decal sheets for a printer and print them yourself. Coat of clear over the top to protect and you'll need to cut them out yourself, but it's a simple solution unless you particularly want single colour stuff cut from vinyl or you want it bigger than your printer can manage....

HTH, Chris.

I've used own-printed sheets before, but the stuff scratches off. A coat of clear over the top is a great idea. But, which clear would be suitable?