PDA

View Full Version : My New Ride

Adam Skelding
10-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Here it is::thumbsup:

and some info from an interview with Kev @ RC-Area

http://www.rc-area.co.uk/blog/2009/07/10/adam-skelding-talks-team-durango-dex410/

footey
10-07-2009, 03:26 PM
that looks nice adam:drool:

jayst
10-07-2009, 03:33 PM
awesome :drool:

GRIFF55
10-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Ah man, you tease!!!:drool:

JohnM
10-07-2009, 04:45 PM
I think I've just messed myself, again:drool:

mikeyscott
10-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Very nice!

stegger
10-07-2009, 08:18 PM
What oils are you using in the diffs adam and are there any plans to put the manual on the website ? Car looks stunning fella, bet you can't wait to run it :D

Full Metal Jacket
11-07-2009, 11:04 AM
The car is nice and the paint job is stunning, too. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to have one though! :drool:

Besides, any standard setting for this beauty?

mark christopher
11-07-2009, 12:30 PM
What oils are you using in the diffs adam and are there any plans to put the manual on the website ? Car looks stunning fella, bet you can't wait to run it :D

The car is nice and the paint job is stunning, too. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to have one though! :drool:

Besides, any standard setting for this beauty?

you think it may be a good idea to let adam run it and test it before you ask his set ups? i know he is good but im sure he needs to drive it 1st!!

stegger
12-07-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm sure adam has put oils in the diff's when he built it mark just wanted to know :p

Adam Skelding
12-07-2009, 08:30 PM
After speaking to the guys at Durango, I started off with 3K in the front Diff and 1K in the rear.

I ran the car at RHR on Saturday (Thanks Ralph). Felt good straight from the off.
First impressions are how nimble the car is, it changes direction soooo fast, without breaking loose.

Today, Sun. I ran at the Mid East regional at East Trax, again the car has felt good all day. Very stable over the bumps and jumps and suprising just how much grip the car generates.
Qualified 2nd, car was unfortunately let down by driver:cry:

Final: Almost went to pan got in the lead early doors only to land on a pipe off a jump (A line I hadn't taken all day.... DOH!) Popped a ball joint and driveshaft out. Ball joint back on, but the D/S was still out. Still managed to get it home 7th.

Ball joints are a known issue and are being fixed for the first batch of kits, mine still has some pre-prod parts on it.

Overall: Very happy with the car, easy to drive and very fast around the track, even with a slow motor in. (Someone else#s comment not mine) ;)

carlin
12-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Hi Adam,

I maybe be wrong

How does it actually feel without having Slipper on the car.
Does the power just feel punchy, what i mean you see in the vids the car lifting the front wheels up off the ground.
What does it actually feel like on power

telboy
12-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Popped a ball joint and driveshaft out. Ball joint back on, but the D/S was still out. Still managed to get it home 7th.

Sorry.:cry:

If I'd noticed it I'd have put it in, but I was focussing on the ball joints.:blush:

Looked good though.:D

GRIFF55
12-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Any pics then??? The car has a slipper i think, doesn't it?

mes
12-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Of course it does! The team has probably locked the slipper for the cool vid!
@Telboy: Sabotage?! How much are they paying you? :p

telboy
13-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Haha, unfortunatley nothing. lol

Regarding the slipper, Adam was regularly perfoming 'Endo's' in the braking zones yesterday, so I just think its a combination of the geared diffs and very good brakes on the speedo. The slipper was definately working yesterday.

:D

Its a bloody responsive car.

ben
13-07-2009, 09:35 AM
Any idea how much it weighs adam?

Adam Skelding
13-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Sorry.:cry:

If I'd noticed it I'd have put it in, but I was focussing on the ball joints.:blush:

Looked good though.:D

No Problem fella.

1. I don't know what I was doing so close to the inside when I clipped the pipe.

2. I only asked you to pop the ball joint on. I didn't know the D/S had come out.

Slipper, yes it does have a slipper, Dual pad.

Mass:
1608g with TP3200 Saddles. No added mass.
49%Front / 51% rear weight dist.

ben
13-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Mass:
1608g with TP3200 Saddles. No added mass.
49%Front / 51% rear weight dist.

Right, so it's about normal weight then.

Hope it goes well for you adam :D

DaveG28
13-07-2009, 10:21 AM
With it being very responsive and grippy, does it tend to grip roll any more with it?

Not a dig at the car, just personally grip roll is my pet hate!!

telboy
13-07-2009, 05:46 PM
I think grip roll was a problem for most yesterday, when it came up...it came up!

But it didnt look to roll any more than any of the others in the top heat. It just seemed to have the turn in, but the rear would follow nicely.:D

I do think though, that Adam needs another test driver along side him, as he doesn't crash heavily enough, and so isn't giving the car a 'propper' crash testing. :p ;) :woot:

blitzboy
13-07-2009, 05:50 PM
mmm crash test driver ,,,,, ill give it the demolition blitz test any day as im good at that ask anyone ,,,, but could you be dropping a hint there tel , wit a brick attached to it by any chance mate lmao

telboy
13-07-2009, 06:00 PM
No not me.
I don't drop hints....I just blert it out accidently!!:lol::blush:
Hmmm, must think before I type/talk.:p

You did ok yesterday, I only saw your car broke once, and that wasn't a biggie.

blitzboy
13-07-2009, 06:11 PM
No not me.

You did ok yesterday, I only saw your car broke once, and that wasn't a biggie.

it was a turn buckle on the rear hub that did nt stop me it just went a bit crabby in the corners buddy it did take about 12 barrel rolls to snap that too , yer i was happy with how it went though just need a bit more tweaking for some faster times i think mate , did nt half give it some abuse though and the spur gears not even worn out either so im well happy with the pred ,,,, even in my hands the car is still taking everything i ve thrown it through

telboy
13-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Some pics of the DEX410 in action at eastrax.

Fatal1ty
13-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Sexy HotBodies Front wheelnuts :lol:

stegger
14-07-2009, 06:49 AM
Adam i've noticed you were using the kit springs, did you have the other springs with you but prefered the kit springs for the conditions ? :)

Adam Skelding
14-07-2009, 07:25 AM
Adam i've noticed you were using the kit springs, did you have the other springs with you but prefered the kit springs for the conditions ? :)

I ran the kit springs as that's all I have at the moment. But the kit comes with springs that work. Not like some other kits I could mention ;)

I ran HB wheels as well.
Durango wheels are not yet commercially available and as such you can't run them at BRCA events. (Rule book check) ;)

JohnM
14-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Good to know that HB wheels fit, got a few of those already, does it come with hexes that fit them, or did you use the HB ones? front or rear of the D4?

Do you think it'll need the brass weights Adam? I'll be running Vampire LiPos in mine, so already about 35grams heavier at the back then yours, which I think is a little more then the main brass part.

What motor and gearing were you running as well please?

telboy
14-07-2009, 06:27 PM
He used the hexes off of the D4, with 2xD4 front bearing spacers on each side at the front to space it out.
Rear just fitted straight on, I think.

They did make it a tad wider than stock, but it fitted in the box fine for scrutineering.

Adam Skelding
14-07-2009, 08:57 PM
He used the hexes off of the D4, with 2xD4 front bearing spacers on each side at the front to space it out.

They did make it a tad wider than stock, but it fitted in the box fine for scrutineering.

Correct!
That's your starter for 10.

Onto the difficult questions.

DaveG28
15-07-2009, 02:12 AM
Correct!

Hi Adam,

I believe the TP's are relatively low height, is there plenty of room for more common slightly higher cells (@23mm?)?

JohnM
15-07-2009, 05:50 AM
Hi Adam,

I believe the TP's are relatively low height, is there plenty of room for more common slightly higher cells (@23mm?)?

Should be ok for others to fit in, some of the pics of the car show Vampire type LiPos in it.

stegger
15-07-2009, 06:50 AM
On rctech somebody posted this dave " Each lipo cell should be maximum 70mm in length and 47mm wide. Hight should be max 24mm." don't know if it's true. :)

Adam Skelding
15-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Hi,
Plenty of room for other LiPo's too.
Just I have TP at the moment till my Yuntong batts arrive.

DaveG28
15-07-2009, 07:42 AM
Cheers guys, my only concern is still the receiver (I remember it wouldn't fit an Aero), I think it's both longer and wider than the KO by quite a way (I use Futaba 2.4), any chance of a closeup of the electrical install from above do I could work out how it would go? Sorry to be cheeky!

stegger
15-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Cheers guys, my only concern is still the receiver (I remember it wouldn't fit an Aero), I think it's both longer and wider than the KO by quite a way (I use Futaba 2.4), any chance of a closeup of the electrical install from above do I could work out how it would go? Sorry to be cheeky!
I'm in the same boat as you dave FUT 2.4, hope it does don't fancy spektrum :)

telboy
15-07-2009, 10:02 AM
I think most reasonable sized receivers will fit, they may just need to be on their side.

telboy
15-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Correct!

:p:D I'm getting good at this aren't I.:lol:

DaveG28
15-07-2009, 07:41 PM
I think most reasonable sized receivers will fit, they may just need to be on their side.

Not sure everyone would call the Futaba reasonable sized! Think it's a good cm longer and wider than the KO!!

Is preorder still via the website?

samd
15-07-2009, 08:01 PM
End for the Tamiya?!

telboy
15-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Not sure everyone would call the Futaba reasonable sized! Think it's a good cm longer and wider than the KO!!

Is preorder still via the website?

The receiver that Adam was running is a tad smaller than the small spectrum unit. Looking closely at it, I think even the larger spectrum unit would fit. It'd be tight, but I think it would go in. I think that the Futaba one is smaller than the big spectrum unit.

Preorder is still via the website, as far as I'm aware. :)

DaveG28
15-07-2009, 11:34 PM
End for the Tamiya?!

No mate, never!! If only because of the money I'd lose on it!! These just look so tempting it's hard to resist!! Will I be seeing you with a Durango this winter??

samd
16-07-2009, 06:04 AM
Yes you will, ive sold my pred and my touring car to fund it, just waiting for the email from team durango-uk to come now!!!!

bender
16-07-2009, 07:49 AM
If you look at the Staff Blog on the Japanese Tresey site, the rather poor translation seems to suggets the cars release has been put back to September :cry:

GRIFF55
16-07-2009, 07:55 AM
Oh no, is this true adam?

DaveG28
16-07-2009, 08:24 AM
Shame if that's the case??

I'm confused by the Team Durango UK thing by the way, is the uk website actually Team Durango.com, and is it the .com e-mail address you should use?

Here's hoping it's not delayed!

stegger
16-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Dave there's loads of room :lol::lol::lol:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/cheshiremodelcars/20090617_902682.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/cheshiremodelcars/20090617_902683.jpg

geerno
16-07-2009, 09:50 AM
That's too close, one hard front hit and the Futaba is in the servo horn.

Time to finally try the Spektrum system, got no idea why Futaba don't make a reasonably sized useable receiver, or better micro receiver.

Anyone have an idea which is the faster digital System, FASST or DSM2?

Happy to be running Tekin right now.

I can't wait to get my hands on this car. :drool:

DaveG28
16-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Dave there's loads of room :lol::lol::lol:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/cheshiremodelcars/20090617_902682.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/cheshiremodelcars/20090617_902683.jpg

Where there's a will there's a way! What esc is that? Hope not a tiny one!!

GRIFF55
16-07-2009, 10:18 AM
speed passion dave. I'm sure you'll shoehorn all your gear in:thumbsup:

DaveG28
16-07-2009, 11:10 AM
speed passion dave. I'm sure you'll shoehorn all your gear in:thumbsup:

Yeah even with my super long wiring!

I'll definitely wait and see if this delay is real before putting my name down though!

telboy
16-07-2009, 12:59 PM
What is cool though, is that, the receiver and speedo sit on their own plate that screws to the chassis, so you dont have to keep re-applying tape when you want to rewire. :) So you could always, fit some sort of lexan guard to stop the receiver moving into the servo.

maxoo
16-07-2009, 02:11 PM
even with a micro spektrum, it's not large...

http://bbs.rcfans.com/attachments/day_090710/0907101128572746a094b8ed77.jpg.thumb.jpg

DaveG28
16-07-2009, 02:25 PM
What is cool though, is that, the receiver and speedo sit on their own plate that screws to the chassis, so you dont have to keep re-applying tape when you want to rewire. :) So you could always, fit some sort of lexan guard to stop the receiver moving into the servo.

No worries, now I've seen the pic it'll go in! The tray is a good idea though!

Just interesting to see if release has definitely slipped!?

carlin
16-07-2009, 05:29 PM
No worries, now I've seen the pic it'll go in! The tray is a good idea though!

Just interesting to see if release has definitely slipped!?

Ah i hope it dont slip down to that date means ppl (ME) wont have car to play at the Schumacher indoor (Worksop) series :mad:
It's Sept it starts Worksop doesnt it?

mark christopher
16-07-2009, 06:31 PM
think the 1st date has been cancelled

samd
16-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Got this on 24th june

We had hoped to receive the kits into the UK at the end of this month but, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have been informed today that there is likely to be a delay of approximately four weeks, meaning the kits will not arrive in the UK until the end of July.

I really hope this is correct, no car now and im missing racing !!

bender
17-07-2009, 08:58 AM
I should correct my earlier post - upon re-translating it appears August is the target date.

samd
17-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Start or end??

bender
17-07-2009, 09:38 AM
Start or end??

Not sure, this is the translation:

"Aiming toward the sale in late July, it is the Team Durango DEX410 buggy which does test travelling of the last mass production sample at each area, but because the margin of improvement is discovered to performance, modifying the material of further improvement and the part part decided. Sale day late July -> became modification into the earlier August attendant upon this decision. Already, the customer who has received reservation, in addition the store way we applying great annoyance, very much there is no excuse, but now please wait for a while to decision of final release day. When release day decides, at our company web sight and the like it is the schedule which you inform urgently"

DaveG28
17-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Not sure, this is the translation:

"Aiming toward the sale in late July, it is the Team Durango DEX410 buggy which does test travelling of the last mass production sample at each area, but because the margin of improvement is discovered to performance, modifying the material of further improvement and the part part decided. Sale day late July -> became modification into the earlier August attendant upon this decision. Already, the customer who has received reservation, in addition the store way we applying great annoyance, very much there is no excuse, but now please wait for a while to decision of final release day. When release day decides, at our company web sight and the like it is the schedule which you inform urgently"

Obviously it's a bit hard to tell, but my best guess is they are saying they don't know the exact date, may be saying they are expecting early August earlier in the paragraph though?

At the moment in the UK these have to be bought direct yeah, no shops are able to sell the actual kits, The Race place just spares? Assuming that's so how have people found the communication with Team Durango, do they reply to emails?

samd
17-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Yes pal, they have replied to my emails in a couple of days and seem very helpful and approatchable.

DaveG28
17-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Yes pal, they have replied to my emails in a couple of days and seem very helpful and approatchable.

Is that sales@team-Durango.com? Think I'm definitely gonna have to join you in running one!

samd
17-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Thats it, use the europe link on the web page to register your pre order, then send them a email in a couple of days to confirm they have received it and they should get back to you and send you a price list!
Be good to have a few of us running these Dave!

Ebi
17-07-2009, 12:38 PM
My car with GM Genius 120 ESC + small Spectrum Receiver

Sorry for the poor quality :blush:

Ebi

DaveG28
17-07-2009, 04:17 PM
I've been told today "late July/early August" so is presumably still on schedule!

Also found out delivery charge is on top of the kit price, hope it's only a uk delivery!

Wonder how many preorders they've had!

telboy
17-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Also don't forget that the car is still being tested. So the dates may change.

Adam even found some little issues last week with the car that need sorting, so its this testing that will be making the car pefect when it comes out to us. :)

Still can't wit though.:D

carlin
17-07-2009, 04:31 PM

Adam even found some little issues last week with the car that need sorting, so its this testing that will be making the car pefect when it comes out to us. :)

What was the little issues with the car then?

DaveG28
17-07-2009, 05:10 PM

Hmm, does make you think though, if parts are being redesigned how will it be out inside 4 weeks ish?

Must be horrible for companies to do push backs, all that cash arriving later than expected, more design costs than expected, ouch!!

mrspeedy
19-07-2009, 07:51 PM
I see the motor is mounted on the other side of the chassis to the std B44 etc ... is there a reason for this ?

GRIFF55
19-07-2009, 10:28 PM
I think the predicted release date is pretty much spot on, You'll be able to do all your testing on setups etc over the winter months ready for the new season. Fair doos, it is one seeexxxxy looking car:drool: (tissues please!:lol:)

Adam Skelding
20-07-2009, 07:16 AM
Hmm, does make you think though, if parts are being redesigned how will it be out inside 4 weeks ish?

Must be horrible for companies to do push backs, all that cash arriving later than expected, more design costs than expected, ouch!!

Please Re-read Tel-Boys post first. No re-designing, just little changes. When car's go from pre-production prototypes to full production runs little issues can creep in.

There's no major changes to any parts of the car. Just to the processes that make the parts which will make the car the best out of the box car on the market.

DaveG28
20-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Please Re-read Tel-Boys post first. No re-designing, just little changes. When car's go from pre-production prototypes to full production runs little issues can creep in.

There's no major changes to any parts of the car. Just to the processes that make the parts which will make the car the best out of the box car on the market.

Sorry Adam, had assumed a material change on the rod ends, which where I work would take an age!! All good if the cars still on for imminent release!?

Were you able to get much setup work done yesterday or did the changing conditions make it difficult to make meaningful changes?

JohnM
20-07-2009, 04:16 PM
How did the Carlos fanDurango go yesterday?

Adam Skelding
22-07-2009, 07:36 AM
The Durango went well at Southport.
I was let down by the weather in round 1, a slight sprinkling on the track just before our run left me 22nd with a clean run.

Round 2. I drove like a p###k

Round 3: I drove less like a p###k

Round 4: I drove like a p###k on first and last lap.

Every round the car was better than the previous and I finally felt at home with the car when I ran yellows in Round 4 and the Final. I was never happy on BB Greens (I hate the tyres, the give no feedback before they give up grip).

I really needed to run softer springs, but I don't have the option part spring set, so rather than run other manufacturers stuff on the car (Which never looks good) I stuck with what I had.

It's good that I seem to be heading towards the set-up that I have from the rest of the Durango guys without really looking at it.
They see this set-up as the 'Base-Line' which we will of course post on the website, which is being heavily worked on in the background to have some cool and funky features on it.

Overall:
Car: 9/10
Driver: Must do better :D

DaveG28
24-07-2009, 12:01 PM
The balancing weight set is £36. Adam, are you planning on increasing the malady when you can, or to carry on working without ballast?

Also, for wheels I know your using HB but it sounded like some mods are required, are there any others which are a direct fit?? Just in case it takes a while for Durango ones to be available!

samd
24-07-2009, 03:58 PM
I have emailed team durango regarding rims and was told any standard Losi front hex/rear pin wheels will fit, happy days!!!

stegger
24-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Do different manufactures have different wheel offsets. Durango,hotbodies,Jconsepts,Losi, AE :confused:

telboy
24-07-2009, 07:19 PM
The balancing weight set is £36. Adam, are you planning on increasing the malady when you can, or to carry on working without ballast?

Also, for wheels I know your using HB but it sounded like some mods are required, are there any others which are a direct fit?? Just in case it takes a while for Durango ones to be available!

The B44 wheels fit directly. Adam just used the HB ones because he obviously had lots of them. ;)
Its not a mod' to fit the HB wheels. You just need 4 of the spacers that fit inbetween the bearings on the D4 to space the hex's out on the front. Rear hex's fit straight on. :)

Adam Skelding
24-07-2009, 08:25 PM

At Southport I ran without weights. My Yungtong cells are heavier than my old trakpower cells so the bias has shifted back some.

I'll be getting some more track time in at RHR this weekend to further the set-up on the car. Lots to learn and only so much you can change in a day whilst learning what it does.

Wheels Losi are a direct fit. from looking the AE B44 wheels seem a slightly different offset.

Don't worry though. All the spares are being shipped with the first batch of kits so all the Durango stockists will have them within days of them landing here in the UK.

DaveG28
24-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Nice one! And sorry all about my previous post, "malady" was meant to say "ballast", must have spelt it wrong then my phone autocorrected it to something totally different!!!

Still hoping for imminent release??

DaveG28
26-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Is there a Lipo battery strap by the way? Or do you just take a cutter to the standard one?

telboy
26-07-2009, 09:39 PM
There is a LiPo strap.:)

carlin
28-07-2009, 04:21 PM
So has anyone heard anymore about the launch date just it coimg to end of the month now?

sime46
28-07-2009, 07:32 PM
I've heard end of August mentioned but I think its rumours to be honest. It looks worthy of the wait. That said, I want it now!! We'll have to be patient Rob. First run out could well be Worksop for all of us?

carlin
29-07-2009, 06:05 AM
I've heard end of August mentioned but I think its rumours to be honest. It looks worthy of the wait. That said, I want it now!! We'll have to be patient Rob. First run out could well be Worksop for all of us?

Hi Mate,

Yeah that sound probably be about right be fun trying to get the car going might have to pop down to Mansfield try get it running.
Just im sat with no car to play with at moment bugger, but atleast im saving some pennies lol :thumbsup:

ben27111973
02-08-2009, 08:46 AM
hi guys

any info on what servo's will fit?

is it a low profile only chassis or will it accept a std servo

mark christopher
02-08-2009, 09:07 AM
any the bottom of the sefvo faces the front of the car

t8rtot
10-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Does anyone know the answer to the servo question?
Is it LPF only or can u use standard one?

joho
11-08-2009, 03:52 AM
Yes, the Durango can support standard size servo.

Welshy40
13-08-2009, 11:42 AM
I think the predicted release date is pretty much spot on, You'll be able to do all your testing on setups etc over the winter months ready for the new season. Fair doos, it is one seeexxxxy looking car:drool: (tissues please!:lol:)

Yup and I agree with you there. Im drooling!!!:p

I may be tempted to go from belts to a shaft drive and do a few outdoor race events with this (if I do get one). Its nice to see a design that has got some genuine new ideas that really do make life so much easier. Top notch to the desgners.

roro78
13-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Hello.
Somebody has you he of the index cards(forms) of regulations of some track(runway) or the car rolled and virgin.
Thank you soon has

Welshy40
13-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Hello.
Somebody has you he of the index cards(forms) of regulations of some track(runway) or the car rolled and virgin.
Thank you soon has

Bonjour, svp pouvez vous expliquer encore car ce que vous avez écrit ne semble pas raisonnable. Merci.

Fabs
13-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Ha ha...

I think I know what he means.

He wants setup sheets...

DarkRedemptor
13-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Hello.
Thank you soon has

Roro explique en français je te traduirai

Fabs
13-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Il veut des fiches de reglage :thumbsup:

Welshy40
13-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Cool as my french is awful.

roro78
13-08-2009, 04:09 PM
les traducteurs ne marchent pas terrible, je voudrais des fiches de réglages de differentes pistes et des fiches vierges.
je m'excuse mais je ne parle pas du tout anglais

Fabs
13-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Je suis trop fort :thumbsup:

Avec du bol tu auras le setup d'Adam Skelding des euros dispo bientôt mais sinon vu le peu de roulage de la voiture ça m'étonnerai qu'il y en ait d'autres pour l'instant.

Nicolas Petit
14-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Bonjour, svp pouvez vous expliquer encore car ce que vous avez écrit ne semble pas raisonnable. Merci.

ha,ha..... Welshy you wrote French... Next January I want to heard that :thumbsup:

To Rodoplhe, so surprising that you don't know where you can find a lot of setups sheets :confused:

roro78
14-08-2009, 05:15 PM
merci Nicolas:thumbsup:

Nicolas Petit
14-08-2009, 09:14 PM
you're welcome Rodolphe :thumbsup:

Welshy40
16-08-2009, 01:52 PM
ha,ha..... Welshy you wrote French... Next January I want to heard that :thumbsup:

To Rodoplhe, so surprising that you don't know where you can find a lot of setups sheets :confused:

Nicolas,

i try to help and learning a little French at the same time. You may laugh when you hear me speak and what i remember in January.:thumbsup:

roro78
22-08-2009, 06:48 AM
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/durango/setupdex10/DEX10_TeamDrivers_YatabeArena20090802.html

Nicolas Petit
22-08-2009, 11:15 AM
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/durango/setupdex10/DEX10_TeamDrivers_YatabeArena20090802.html

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well done Roro, you found your Lynx eye ;)
bien joué Roro, tu as retrouvé ton oeil de Lynx ;)

ben27111973
26-08-2009, 07:58 AM
Hi Guys

What are the diff oils that are being used on a dirt track?

ben27111973
27-08-2009, 12:05 PM

is this D4 bearing spacer 61490 x 2 each side?

Adam Skelding
27-08-2009, 12:07 PM
The thin one of the two in the bag.
Yup.

ben27111973
27-08-2009, 08:58 PM
The thin one of the two in the bag.
Yup.

thanks adam