PDA

View Full Version : Work Party & Mini Open Day - Saturday 25 July 2009

brookie
22-07-2009, 11:35 AM
A Work Party AND an Open Day!

A few of us will be trackside from approx. 10:00AM Saturday morning, for a few hours (probably 'til mid-afternoon), prepping the track for the following days 2WD SE Regional and also to give a few people, who have made recent enquiries, to come along, have a chat, see what it's all about and maybe have a few laps!

As per usual, everybodies welcome, young or old, newbie or pro, if there's any advice you want or help needed you only have to ask!

But please note, this time there is work to be done BEFORE we can think about getting the buggies out!;)

Will also have a quantity of members equipment that has been put up for sale should anybody be interested, cars; radio equipment, motors, chargers, dischargers, batteries, wheels, tyres and spares, lots available, come and have a look:woot:

Not doubt the urn will also get fired up from time to time for hot drinks, more likely that we'll need cold ones!

tiny tom
22-07-2009, 05:11 PM
I will be able to give you a hand this weekend if Anne dosn't have Saturday off, I will pm you Steve

simoncook
22-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Hi Steve, I'll pop along, Tom if you want a lift txt me.

ellis1231
23-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Hey steve its ellis g me and my dad will be happy to come along and help
with the track isit ok if we bring are buggy after we have finshed working
and maybe take it out for a few lap round the track

thanks ellis