PDA

View Full Version : Bedfordshire club have now secured land for an off road track

bedsrcmcc
27-07-2009, 09:32 PM
The new Bedfordshire rc car club has now secured some land in North Bedfordshire which will be used to build an off road track for racing 1:10th scale Electric buggies. Details and more can be found on our web site here:

www.bedsrcmcc.co.uk (http://www.bedsrcmcc.co.uk/)

Why not come along and join the fun. We currently race every Friday indoors on a large 15m x 10m wooden floor track - great for power slides, located at the Village Hall in Bromham, North Bedfordshire.

Check out our up-to-date web site for all the latest info on the club.

Regards

Scott Westbury
Club Chairman

rich_cree
27-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Sounds good, no plans for 1/8 buggies?

spenner
27-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Awesome.... another track for the Mid South to enjoy!!!

If it is complete by next year then i will look forward to racing there at a regional or something!!

bedsrcmcc
27-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Sounds good, no plans for 1/8 buggies?

Not at the moment, We are a new club and don't want to tread on anyones toes - as there is a 1:8 track nearby. As we run 1:10 indoors we wanted to focus on 1:10 out doors too.

If we did do 1:8 then I'd like to do Electric only as Brushless and Lipo technology is starting to make in roads with 1:8, and they are quicker too :)

bedsrcmcc
27-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Awesome.... another track for the Mid South to enjoy!!!

If it is complete by next year then i will look forward to racing there at a regional or something!!

Not sure aboput regionals just yet! We've only be going for 3 weeks! We hope to be running this year once we've got our hands on some equipment to get the track started...

Jony P
28-07-2009, 06:08 AM
supperb great news! any news on where abouts and when your work days will be so we can all get stuck in and give ya a hand??

bedsrcmcc
28-07-2009, 09:51 PM
supperb great news! any news on where abouts and when your work days will be so we can all get stuck in and give ya a hand??

The location is just North of Clapham/Oakley off the A6. Check out out site for more details...

Giuseppe
18-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Hi Scott,

Do you have any more news on your outdoor track, is it up and runnig yet?

Thanks
Giuseppe