View Full Version : How do you do that?

19-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Hi all you computer artists.
I'm getting into designing gifs and little animations and the like using Macromedia Fireworks and an old version of photoshop.

I was wondering what kind of hardware you guys are using for drawing. Track ball, tablet, touchscreen?

It's so difficult tracing lines with a mouse!:wtf:

19-03-2007, 03:34 PM
trackball! lol, how 80's of you!
I use a wacom graphics tablet - a mouse just takes a bit longer (I painted/drew with a mouse for years - and they are loads better now)

19-03-2007, 04:49 PM
I use a mouse, photoshop, and imageready (for animations) and illustrator.

I am getting a tablet though I think, with MS vista, wish me luck:D

21-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Thanks guys. I've had a look around and sent off for a tablet to give it a go.
Jimmy, trackballs are the future...you'll see. What goes around, comes around!:D:D