PDA

View Full Version : X-Games 15, Supercross Crash!

Nick Goodall
07-08-2009, 10:21 AM
This is our friends Son Max at the Supercross race at Xgames 15 last weekend, he's JUST Turned 16 and has an incredibly bright future ahead of him as long as he doesn't suffer too many of these bad crashes :-( (P.S, he's the guy getting landed on)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2tZlyMM-o

His Dad Mervin was one of the Top British riders in the 80's and early 90's - My parents were good friends with them and we've seen Max develop over the years to become one of the future stars of World Motocross & Supercross, he absolutely dominates the European supercross races and is so good to watch!

Look up some of his other vid's on youtube if you're interested.

Chequered Flag Racing
07-08-2009, 11:02 AM
did the other rider get a 10 sec penalty for ramping and landing on him :lol:

I remember the surname from way back when

Nick Goodall
07-08-2009, 11:06 AM
did the other rider get a 10 sec penalty for ramping and landing on him :lol:

I remember the surname from way back when

You'd hope he'd get some sort of punishment - he didn't even get up to go and help or check Max was ok!!!

Very bad move i reckon, not something you see very often but pretty poor riding really, lucky he didn't do any serious damage when you think how much the bikes weigh when on the ground let alone falling on you!

ashleyb4
07-08-2009, 12:05 PM
I was going to say where where the marshalls they should of been out on the track going to get him there priority was the bikes. Max looked pretty badly injured and needed help.

A

GRIFF55
07-08-2009, 12:26 PM
quality little rider he is!! Damn you goodall, i fancy another bike now:mad::lol:

Nick Goodall
07-08-2009, 12:56 PM
quality little rider he is!! Damn you goodall, i fancy another bike now:mad::lol:

Hahaha you love it Griff! When you come down to Lee's you should take his pit-bike out, at least it sort of looks like the real thing :lol:

Yeah Max is looking good - the next couple of years i think he's going to be pretty special!