PDA

View Full Version : Winter Series Mid West

panch
30-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Hi All...

Just wondered as we are now approaching the end of the regional series, where everyone will be running through the winter...??

I have heard that Cov/Kiddy run an Astro series but cant find any details for this as of yet...

If any of you know of any series in the region please could you post links below so that we can all get involved over the winter, god knows i need the practice :woot:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Belsten
31-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Mid West run the MAM (Midland Astro Masters) through the winter, shared between Cov & Kiddy. Normally starts October I believe, just waiting for the dates to be released
Details will be on the website as soon as its finalised im sure
brca-midwest

panch
01-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Mid West run the MAM (Midland Astro Masters) through the winter, shared between Cov & Kiddy. Normally starts October I believe, just waiting for the dates to be released
Details will be on the website as soon as its finalised im sure
brca-midwest

Cheers Mr Belsten...:thumbsup:

IceMike
01-09-2009, 03:01 PM
from wot i understand oswestry have also requested to hold a meeting for this series. but i dont know the details

Jonesy
01-09-2009, 07:41 PM
from wot i understand oswestry have also requested to hold a meeting for this series. but i dont know the details

That'll be ace, a bigger Winter Series (and closer to me) if it happens

Belsten
01-09-2009, 07:45 PM
further away for me :cry:

Jonesy
01-09-2009, 08:16 PM
further away for me :cry:

You need to come and live in England! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Belsten
01-09-2009, 08:32 PM
or north wales ;)

panch
01-09-2009, 09:01 PM

Mike..

Thats great, are the rounds up for grabs then...?

Ledbury would host one if its possible to get in on the action... we just need to plan around the weather :blush: