PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on our tracks

bedsrcmcc
03-09-2009, 07:19 PM
We've run 6 layouts now so far and of those layout 2 is the fastest, but the voting on our old forum saw more members wanting to race on layout 6 for our first ever championship which starts on Friday 11 September 2009.

Take a look at the track layouts here and leave your feedback on them

http://www.bedsrcmcc.co.uk/tracks.php

After the championship we'll be running the track layouts again and I'm going to be designing some more. You've all seen the current layouts, do you have any ideas yourself?

Feel free to upload some layouts here and I'll look to incorporate them into the next batch of new layouts as the months progress.

CYCLONE-JOE
03-09-2009, 07:54 PM
i like track 6 lol blame me =] i got my motor set-up right now see u tomorrow =] :thumbsup:

bedsrcmcc
03-09-2009, 08:41 PM
i like track 6 lol blame me =] i got my motor set-up right now see u tomorrow =] :thumbsup:

How about the Speedo? Did you find a setup chart from their web site?

CYCLONE-JOE
04-09-2009, 09:31 AM
How about the Speedo? Did you find a setup chart from their web site?

no it i e-mailed losi and they told me any the set-up buttion to reset some stuff and it worked fine i limted it at 80% so i dont go full into the wall

bedsrcmcc
04-09-2009, 10:06 PM

Joe, I'm actually starting to like the track now, it's got a nice flow to it, I just need to reduce some of my oversteer and it's perfect.

Layout 2 can wait for another championship.

CYCLONE-JOE
05-09-2009, 12:06 PM
:thumbdown: i had 2 problems yesterday in the first race my diff came lose so bad it was no moving at speed in the second one the front diff started to slip =[ and in the 3rd and 4th the front was slipping but managed to win both of the c final`s today have fixed both diffs up as tight as they should be and put 4 new front bearings in so i think i am all set-up for the champion ship :thumbsup: i think my avg with the slipping front diff was 13s-15s so im happy :woot: