PDA

View Full Version : Bury 6/9/09

T4miy4 Guy
04-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Hi chaps

I know there`s no racing this sunday but... weathers gonna be nice supposably!

Me and little Chris are gonna go up for a couple of hours anyone else?

Andy:thumbsup:

Si Coe
04-09-2009, 07:12 PM
I'm up for that. Just give me a time and I'll drop by - need to visit my dad in Ashton anyway.
He's had a stroke, which is why I wasn't at Cheadle yesterday.

rob m
04-09-2009, 07:32 PM
just got off phone to chris,he said there might be a turn out,so il try and make it,may be round 1.30ish.

T4miy4 Guy
04-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Think Daves up for it too? :) (sorry to hear that Si ;( )

Si Coe
04-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Oh he's fine now, out of hospital and all. It was quite lucky really, it happened whilst he was dropping my mum off at her work - she's the business manager for a health centre. So he had no less than 2 doctors and a nurse looking after him within 3 mins of it starting!
They took him to the hospital, and with 2 GP's accompanying him whisked him straight through triage etc in minutes. He was in a ward bed in under half an hour! Kept him overnight then let him go Friday morning.

Anyway - I've got permission from a higher authority (the missus) to come and play 'for half an hour only' as she's coming too. I'm sure I can be 'delayed' a little but it means timing is essential here. So are we saying 1.30 then? I want to try out my new esc.

T4miy4 Guy
04-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Yes Si, glad thing`s are good!! My god, and to think some worry about getting the RC wet! put`s it all into persective tbh, any how yes 1.30 is cool by me! little Chris is gonna bell me tomorrow afternoon and i`ll let him know that Rob and you will be there( ;)Rob) any different Si i`ll post tomorrow afternoon!) Common guy`s lets all pukker up!:thumbsup:

Andy;)

Tyson
04-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Me and con will try and get there, weather & wife permitting :confused:

T4miy4 Guy
04-09-2009, 11:49 PM
YES!!!! Some competition.... not you Tyson... Connor! ;)

Andy

Si Coe
05-09-2009, 12:08 AM
Cool!
I've already loaded up the D4, Cat and RC10. I'll also bring the Micro T. I've told Jen I won't bring the charger or pitbox so when I run out of packs or break all the cars we leave. What she doesn't know is that with 7 packs of lipos for the 10ths, plus the Micro, I can play for about 2 hours without recharging! And the only way I'll break that truck is if I drive her Focus over it!

qatmix
05-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Me and con will try and get there, weather & wife permitting :confused:

Ditto, I will try to turn up with Max (if the wife lets me get out)

rob m
06-09-2009, 09:04 AM
would it be better if we got to track round 11ish? so if we are there for around hour-hour and half,its not taking up all the day,i told missus that i wouldnt go today,but need to give chris some money,so might aswell bring car to have a spin:)

mattb
06-09-2009, 09:07 AM
me and shanks will be there for around 11am rob

Si Coe
06-09-2009, 09:25 AM
I can't go till Andy goes. My tx has died and I need to borrow his spare. Since he's not coming till 1:30, unless he changes that there is no point in my going earlier.

Unless one of you has a spare Acoms 2.4 tx?

T4miy4 Guy
06-09-2009, 09:46 AM
I`m gonna get there for 11.30 Si:)

Si Coe
06-09-2009, 09:58 AM
Ok - I'll be there around 12ish then

kitesurfer73
06-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Are we all married on here lol:woot:
I've got my car working at last!! just come back from rivington and it working the best since i bought it off flee bay,solved the motor problem played around with suspension settings, seem's to be running really well, set of new tyres so should be a ickle bit quicker next week honest......

Si Coe
06-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Well I seem to have a bunch of not working cars now. Can't replicate the Spheres problem at home as I dont have a working tx but can't see whats wrong. Fixed the trucks esc but can't test it, and broke the receiver on my Micro T trying to fit it into the Cat to test the Sphere.

I suppose the D4 is technically intact, but with no TX its a shelf queen too!

But it was fun and I've come up with a new term - Bud your Lazer is seriously weak! That wasn't even a hard knock!

budfish
06-09-2009, 06:13 PM
I don't think so teach!!! Your d4 is from the jurasic age it was like hitting a t-Rex . I think it was the cart wheeling that caused the broken hub not your d4 that was just used as ramp!! Plus the speed you was doing was practicly stand still.you need to get your tc in it. By the way is it history you teach? Just wondering why the intrest in the collection of antiques you keep turning up with:thumbsup:

Si Coe
06-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Physics actually.
Which is what tell me that due to conservation of momentum in a collision the heavier object will come off better - hence the passion for older, heavier cars.....

And if the TC is still working it will be in it on Sunday, along with my new 4.5 Novak. My current motor is only a 6000kV, this ones a 9000kV - its gonna fly. Assuming the esc isn't goosed that is.

Then I'll put my 5.5t in that ancient RC10T. And ram people on purpose........