PDA

View Full Version : Throttle Limiter

mi3.5
08-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Hi All,

Ian told me at the last race meeting that I attended that I would benefit greatly if I could limit the throttle on my Mi 3.5.

I have a Speed Passion GT2 and Spektrum set-up but am unsure how to limit the throttle. I have Throttle Punch on the Spektrum but this is for Nitro cars I believe.

Any help would be apreciated before Friday!

Cheers,

Tim

niggs98
08-09-2009, 09:13 PM
on your spectrum you can adjust both the throttle curve and the end point. im assuming your friend means end point. im not 100% on the name for this on the spectrum so perhaps someone can advise this for me. i do know its on the main menu tho on it. turn it down to 90% or more if required as for the curve find throttle exp and set a negative number to smooth out the feel on the lower end of the stick. a good starting point is -15 to -25. anymore than 25 normally causes issues

ashleyb4
08-09-2009, 09:25 PM
He needs a blitz boy throttle limiter!!!

A

CYCLONE-JOE
09-09-2009, 06:29 AM
on my radio you can turn the throttle down and if you dont find how to turn it down you can borrow my radio if we are not in the same race

Hi All,

Ian told me at the last race meeting that I attended that I would benefit greatly if I could limit the throttle on my Mi 3.5.

I have a Speed Passion GT2 and Spektrum set-up but am unsure how to limit the throttle. I have Throttle Punch on the Spektrum but this is for Nitro cars I believe.

Any help would be apreciated before Friday!

Cheers,

Tim