PDA

View Full Version : What does this picture show?

shanks
16-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Comments please ! (The purple car is Budfish - David Lockley)

http://www.oople.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9027&stc=1&d=1253100064

burgie
16-09-2009, 11:24 AM
That would appear to show the purple car cutting the track....it also might show the purple car mid crash too....

NeilD
16-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Purple car about to hit the white one?

Hog
16-09-2009, 11:34 AM
That someone's going to need a carrier bag for all the bits?

NeilD
16-09-2009, 11:36 AM
That someone's going to need a carrier bag for all the bits?

:lol::lol:

shanks
16-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Ah as i thought - it seems this picture shows the purple car cutting the track!!!

Roger/Stu - think you may have to have a word with the culprit !!!

Dazzler
16-09-2009, 11:43 AM
A very similar manouvre to the car which can be seen behind it - Only it's in a more spectacular action shot postion..:woot: To be fair to the car behind though, atleast he's heading in the right general direction of the track..

budfish
16-09-2009, 12:16 PM
The picture shows a zx 5 about to smash in to the side of the jump not cutting the track like you are trying to imply you freak (shanks) a.k.a. Bungle

I rest my case and have no further evidence you honor

Si Coe
16-09-2009, 02:41 PM
What that picture shows is that it must have been taken on lap 1 or 2 because Dave's car still has 4 wheels on it.

Though not for long........

mattb
16-09-2009, 02:49 PM
What that picture shows is that it must have been taken on lap 1 or 2 because Dave's car still has 4 wheels on it.

Though not for long........you minght be right there si co also i can assure you all it wasent taken in the A final either:woot:

Si Coe
16-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Also it wasn't taken in round 4, when Dave realised we all aim for his purple car because we know its so fragile, so he fitted a white shell and camoflaged his car. This stealth trick worked too as he actually finished (unlike me! )

Chrislong
16-09-2009, 04:07 PM
He must have crashed and then tried to get to where he was before the crash....

His answer would be "I'm faster than you and if I wouldn't have crashed I would have left you behind, no get away little boy..............."

Your answer would be "You may be faster in a straight line with you 4.5 turn motor in, but you cannot go around a corner, or pick an apex, but on the plus side you use all the track don't you!!!"

Big Dickhead comes to mind with guys like them.

Tim

I can't see how you've miss marpled that story together :lol: funny though, and random, with an even more random & inappropriate insult to Dave at the end. :lol:

budfish
16-09-2009, 06:42 PM
I can't see how you've miss marpled that story together :lol: funny though, and random, with an even more random & inappropriate insult to Dave at the end. :lol:

i know he couldnt be further from the truth. i replied to him he said he didnt call me a dickhead he was genralising and ment no offence well if thats not insulting id hate to see what he would have put if he intended to insult me.but i cant complain i like to dish the abuse myself after a few beers

track jumping cheat dickhead budfish

Chrislong
16-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Hey Dave, don't worry about it, its toy car racing at the end of the day and we all forget to not take it so seriously. I just laugh it off when people do, as I know I do too at times :blush::lol:

rob m
17-09-2009, 08:32 AM
well dave caught on camera! no denying it now, well if you look at the car your cutting in front off,thats me! i thought you were trying to take me out because it must of been 2nd-3rd time lapping you:p.oh and as for your final,lost count how many times you jumped track to catch shanks up,conner will back me up on that:D

The race controller
17-09-2009, 09:08 AM
Well I didn't see it. And if I did and he crashed then it's serves his own glad.
...........(whatever that means).
You won't get away with things ike that on Sunday coz the new race controller will get ya.

T4miy4 Guy
18-09-2009, 04:20 PM
:woot: Rumbled big boy!! :p

_sleigh_
18-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Personally it looks photoshop'd as there's no shadow on the car cutting the track.

T4miy4 Guy
18-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Personally it looks photoshop'd as there's no shadow on the car cutting the track.

lmao, Now i could go with that .... if i didn`t know Dave
;)