PDA

View Full Version : Whats the craic gents ???

jimmiprice
21-09-2009, 07:03 PM
Its nearly winter time fellas so is it worth me chucking a fortune at a very expensive 10th electric car for some indoor action ?? Or is it looking like there will be nowhere to race ??
Jimmi.....

dayxwalker
21-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Looking at your very long list of cars do you need another lol

chris68nufc
21-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Your not allowed to to say that Jimmi, U will upset Peter like i did the other day when i got wrong!!

Get some stuff and get racing again. Im doing all of the Worksop rounds apart from the 1st round so you are more tham welcome to join in again!!

turbo_brick
21-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Chris when did you get wrong?????

Jimmi just buy a proper car instead of those smelly things.

Peter

chris68nufc
21-09-2009, 09:09 PM
I cant remember but i always get wrong!!

Fingers crossed weve got a venue to race at in the Winter for mucho practice!!
Bill A seems confident we are out!

turbo_brick
21-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Bill A may be, what goes on with them is there choice, as for us we'll do our best to find somewhere to race, it may change the day, times etc, but anywhere is better than nowhere.

Peter

jimmiprice
21-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Your not allowed to to say that Jimmi, U will upset Peter like i did the other day when i got wrong!!

Get some stuff and get racing again. Im doing all of the Worksop rounds apart from the 1st round so you are more tham welcome to join in again!!

Ive seen its been getting a little "heated" on here lately when i looked earlier tonite. But surely someone must know of there is going to be anywhere to race when the school shuts ?? Those Worksop days where just too long chris, the boozers on the sat night where a good laugh with all them interesting people in them tho :D
Still got my X6 and electrics but i fancy one of them Durango things if i buy some stuff.
Peter what would you class as a proper car ? A predator, A Scubaru ?
Jimmi........

chris68nufc
21-09-2009, 09:26 PM
Worksop is too good to miss. You need to get a Durango and then sell it to me in the summer. I will be ready for a new car by then to go with my X6 Squared.
James Chappell has got a Durango. Looks some piece of kit!!

baD
22-09-2009, 12:21 AM
I cant remember but i always get wrong!!

Fingers crossed weve got a venue to race at in the Winter for mucho practice!!
Bill A seems confident we are out!

Hey Chris, sorry to confuse you, but I did say it's NERCR's goodbye to the school, not JORCR's goodbye.
And I did apologise for hijacking your thread as NERCR is not really anything to do with JORCR, we just share the venue thanks to the kind people on the JORCR committee. 27th Sept is our last booking.

Still, it only seems to have confused one person, and we all guessed it would be you ! ! :lol:

jimmiprice
22-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Looks like i need to wait to see if there is going to be anywhere to race anytime soon before i order one of these durango things. Need to do some winter racing to keep in practise, thought about a touring car but i cant do jumps with them :D
Ill keep an eye on here to see if there is any progress..
Jimmi.....