PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a specific female Corally tube

Fiddybux
07-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Hey all,

What are those 4mm female Corally tubes called where one end is sealed off, but there is just enough room to get a motor wire in and solder it up nice and tidily?

I'm not looking for the tubes that you can see right through (like a bog roll!)...I think the ones I need are slightly longer than 4mm (maybe 6mm) to give you that extra 2mm to put the wire in one end and the other end so it will fit a 4mm banan plug.

It's doing my head in trying to find these. I may even be looking at the wrong type of thing. Maybe I need bullet connectors or something. All the photo's I can find of this stuff is either blurred or doesn't give me enough detail / correct angle of photo.

Can anyone suggest anything specific and tell me where I can get them. Please PM me if this contravenes forum rules.

Thanks.

sosidge
07-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Don't think I have ever seen a 4mm Corally with a sealed end.

However you can get some nice 3.5mm tubes with a sealed end, and also matching bullet connectors, good for motors, made by Much-More.

tyreman
07-04-2007, 02:55 PM
Haven't got a clue where they came from but I have 5 pairs in my box you can have .

JCJC
07-04-2007, 03:28 PM
I have some, from, I seem to remember, 308 hobbies in north london, I think 4mm must be the width, long side of the tube 12mm, short 4mm, total 16mm long, came with females and heatshrink, sticker on packet says 60394 another £7.99.

Try:http://www.308hobbies.com/comments.htm

Good luck:)

dave g
07-04-2007, 03:58 PM
i got some from demon ages ago and they were sealed at one end.

Fiddybux
07-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Cheers lads...thats a great help. Big respect to this forum!