PDA

View Full Version : The Dominating Durga

T4miy4 Guy
04-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Well first off i had a top day today chaps,so thanks too all and Rodger :woot:

The best results i`ve had to date, finally the Durga is coming good :thumbsup:

Think i was averaging 24-25 seconds in heats 1-3

Then it rained and became drift city, and started averaging 27 ish which was still by far my best lap times.I even got a 22.2 fastest lap:D

Came 4th overall in the A final :woot::woot:

Had a few good tussels with little Chris :p and won!, although he pipped me too 3rd place in the final. Gotta say though there was no catching the two top (Collins) guys ,awesome.

So thanks to everyone for there advice and help:thumbsup:

Cheers Andy

shanks
04-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Must admit that Durga was looking good today pal - and yr driving has improved loads--kicked all our asses - mat Ty shanks Ty junior (Dave don't count)

whatever you have done is obviously right and here me thinking air conditioning engineers were all hot air !

l

Si Coe
04-10-2009, 09:28 PM
Still gonna kick your ass in trucks though!

(as long as it doesn't rain indoors!)

T4miy4 Guy
04-10-2009, 10:33 PM
Must admit that Durga was looking good today pal - and yr driving has improved loads--kicked all our asses - mat Ty shanks Ty junior (Dave don't count)

whatever you have done is obviously right and here me thinking air conditioning engineers were all hot air !

l
A/C FTW....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HttF5HVYtlQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HttF5HVYtlQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kitesurfer73
05-10-2009, 07:15 PM
You was deffo in the ZONE:thumbsup: all day i liked u freestyle in the wet conditions man am soooooooooo a long way off getting to your level lol.....

T4miy4 Guy
05-10-2009, 09:32 PM
You was deffo in the ZONE:thumbsup: all day i liked u freestyle in the wet conditions man am soooooooooo a long way off getting to your level lol.....

Tbh Mark i think once you have a good reliable buggy with a good system in it, it gets alot easyier as then the driving side of things comes together;)

Cheers Andy